I don't anything about Bollywood movies 😭 or Google ne yehi dikhaya or na hi koi article dikhaya 😭 I out of Winner race matlb 😭😭
Sorry about that dearie 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I don't anything about Bollywood movies 😭 or Google ne yehi dikhaya or na hi koi article dikhaya 😭 I out of Winner race matlb 😭😭
Sorry about that dearie 😳
white shirt ka kia kro woh toh mein ne bhi pehn rakhi hai same to same abhi 😡😭Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Pic me bhi to white shirt hai😡Chalo koi nhi i hope u do well in sheep😔
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Kya googly daali Akshaye Khanna ki movie wali🤣
I swear, it is just like the chhota RK versus bada RK discussions of Round I 🤣
Originally posted by: docritu99
Dear hosts,
I'd need details on how to play sheep round! Please, don't assume sabko aata hai!
It would be my first time!

Me too! Please explain..
mujhe I just google ittefaq pe Akshay Khanna ki yeh pic bhi show nhi horahi hai mujhe
Haan, mujhe saare Sid/Sona ke posters dikhe..
confusion nhi mere google ne yeh dikhaya hi nhi 😭
Dhokebaaz Google 😡

The movie is very - idek-
yeh wala.song se maloom tha Mujhe 🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭
HR is your leader? He started films in the 2000s too 😊
8