Originally posted by: Dewy_Gypsy
I found the same article... But then upon searching for ittefaq, this picture turned out be from there... So I got the correct one
Perks of watching this movie😆 Didnt liked it but it came handy now🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Dewy_Gypsy
I found the same article... But then upon searching for ittefaq, this picture turned out be from there... So I got the correct one
Perks of watching this movie😆 Didnt liked it but it came handy now🤣
Originally posted by: Dewy_Gypsy
I found the same article... But then upon searching for ittefaq, this picture turned out be from there... So I got the correct one
Can you believe it...after the siege article, I searched for Akshay Khanna in white shirt literally🤣
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Next was Andaz Apna Apna😆 I got it in one look thought i didnt watched it🤣

This round I feel almost everyone will get full scores. Happy for you all. And for myself too..😳
Have nice dreams.🤗
Originally posted by: infinity101
That temple attack option was given in Akshay Khanna image or that gun wali image?
Akshaye Khanna image, whichever question that was..
You got that wrong?whaaaaat 😲
seige of temple wala 😭😭😭
Originally posted by: Minionite
Ah everyone got Jaani Dushman and 7 Hours To Goo huh? Next time I'll choose even less known movies. 🤣
Humko 2/10 toh milne do 😈
8