Dammit! I feel betrayed on behalf of Priya 😩😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Dammit! I feel betrayed on behalf of Priya 😩😂
Originally posted by: SummerBorn
OF COURSE DEKHA! How can I not… Mere pure day ka Wahi half hour free rakha hota hai mene🤣 I LOVED IT! Hayeee… the I LOVE YOU was perfect to me and then the way he pulls her back and nuzzles her hair had me breathless!🥵🥵🥵
Tum log nahi sudharoge! CVs can do any kaand and one Raya moment, you forget everything ...
Originally posted by: DazzlingLight
It may be her Masterclass of Messed up Emotions ---> Think back to bakery scene 🤣
How dare you 😡 I will stand a one-man army for my MM ❤️
Somehow, when I see NM doing this as ram i feel betrayed on behalf of anika🤣
So i get what you feel🤣
Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid
Varun flipping
Not only that, VK is grey ... You don't know how happy I will be if VK is grey
Originally posted by: FN2TR74ULUFQVD7H
Not only that, VK is grey ... You don't know how happy I will be if VK is grey
VK, Kumar, and Nandini - all grey.
ye pucca hai… see, he is the hero for ram… but there are lot of things he said to him, that made us question vk’s sanity right? But, in dialogue, we don’t know much…. Or he can be painted as grey… and an impossible situation arises for ram+priya to make an impossible choice. This time Ram and Priya will be together…Originally posted by: QAYYXEUA4APFAOSD
Not only that, VK is grey ... You don't know how happy I will be if VK is grey
Originally posted by: 3UNMRVKU5UAVDYV3
Not only that, VK is grey ... You don't know how happy I will be if VK is grey
Itna happy mat ho. Nazar lag jaayegi 👁️👁️
CVs are reading this EDT and they'll turn VK good because they're petty and want to SuBvErT eXpEcTaTiOnS
What about Shashi and his dad? Just wondering who else is left to go grey ...🤔 Too many negative characters
Originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld
What about Shashi and his dad? Just wondering who else is left to go grey ...🤔 Too many negative characters
Shashi & his dad are grey but they are not the mastermind. They double-crossed to get everything under their custody which includes Vedika and Kumar's business