You bet, he absolutely said baby..gosh, so much love..fidaa..I must have replayed it to an extend now that my replay button is temporarily out of service for today.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
You bet, he absolutely said baby..gosh, so much love..fidaa..I must have replayed it to an extend now that my replay button is temporarily out of service for today.
Arrey waah Arylie FD👏
Kya mast slow mo karke sunaya hai😉

After two days it will be Imlie and her Daddy once they reach the bed... 🤣

Definitely didn't sound like Imlie to me! 😆 Baby, it was.
Only if Imlie had noticed it N asked him tomorrow tum baby bulaye humko infront of family🤣
And our baby didn't heard it properly🤣🤣 otherwise she would have tease him to the Core🤣 but as usual he will say ka, what, are you mad? I think you have problem on ears 🤣
I first heard it as ‘Phil bhi’ but then after seeing the comments on this post, I could hear it as ‘baby’ only 🤣🤣🤣🤣
v actually have vdos in slowmo..saying babyI first heard it as ‘Phil bhi’ but then after seeing the comments on this post, I could hear it as ‘baby’ only 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Aarthi_01
v actually have vdos in slowmo..saying baby