Haan.. I have successfully stayed away from most Bollywood movies in the past 10+ years 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Haan.. I have successfully stayed away from most Bollywood movies in the past 10+ years 🤣
Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
Staaaahhhhpppp.... ChikaPu is the cutest.... i can't stay mad
Fine then Detective. Resume duty at once.
Mission: Execute drama on this thread at once 🤣
Pikuuuu 🤗
Kitna drama karwayegi re? Chir cutie??🤣
It's almost equivalent to asking me, why i am breathing? 🤔
I am drama and drama is me 😎

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
Staaaahhhhpppp.... ChikaPu is the cutest.... i can't stay mad
Fine then Detective. Resume duty at once.
Mission: Execute drama on this thread at once 🤣

I'm not able to reach your drama level though 😈🤣

Deepu k drama ko match nahi kar sakte 🤣 full nautanki hai 😆

Thank you for the compliment. You may now take a seat. Your prize will be awarded to you later in this janam or the next. 😎
Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
Thank you for the compliment. You may now take a seat. Your prize will be awarded to you later in this janam or the next. 😎
Tu meri dost hai and meri zindagi mazedaar banati hai.. that's my gift! 🤗

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Tu meri dost hai and meri zindagi mazedaar banati hai.. that's my gift! 🤗
I wuv you 🤗

8