Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 09 May 2022- Page 46

Created

Last reply

Replies

608

Views

26k

Users

36

Likes

2.2k

Frequent Posters

IJSCE7F6G2RSQG3W thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yaar this serial makes all the people writing a review to go up in rage! That triggering!

SmithaRam thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I just finished watching the episode. It was horrible is an understatement. 🤢

Anuj, just walks out of the house in the middle of a so-called ceremony they are having for him, just because V told him to go with him?? Is he crazy or what?

Mehandi design, the less said the better. Much ado about nothing for this nonsensical ceremony.

Baa was seen dancing one moment and then rolling her eyes in the next.


To top this all, the color purple is getting on my nerves. What a pretty color! that has left me scarred for life😕

IJSCE7F6G2RSQG3W thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: snehaz16

Thanks all...

I m in a family wedding. You guys have saved me from watching that crap....

I have seen one clip... ye log isko mehndi kehte hai.. jo design 90s mein world phamous thi....

Isse better mehendi to bachhe laga le.... matlab itni buri....

Even naam bhi likhna tha to they could have incorporated that in nice mehendi design.. I m sure ki inki shaadi nahi hone wali... wedding lehenge k sath ye mehendi to barbaad lagegi.. hence Anu might have not wasted hours sitting for a decent mehendi....

N what was that sing Jugni... is it some new charm...


Haan I've been saying the same thing, i think all this sasta stuff is because shadi not gonna happen now!


On another note, the optimist in me wants this to be asli shaadi, and get her out lf that house!

Kras1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SDZ6VHMGYS43HVUK

Yaar this serial makes all the people writing a review to go up in rage! That triggering!

tune aaj ka trend dekha twitter par
IJSCE7F6G2RSQG3W thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: rupsii

Toshu be like mere do do baap🤣 How amazing he was


Sorry i know this low crass..but the hilarity of it all is 🤪🤣


It's perfectly fine to have do baap! Not crass at all! It's not like she was two timing anybody, unlike V.

SmithaRam thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: M3SVEAC6O2EIAOLZ

Yaar this serial makes all the people writing a review to go up in rage! That triggering!

Mini! I have a confession. I happened to watch couple of epis of the prequel last night, and also the clip of the last epi that was posted here of AK visiting SH.

Barely 2 epis, and I was convinced none of the story then or now makes any sense at all. Every single char is meaningless including AK's.

There has just been patches of good episode once in a while, nothing besides that. Zilch!

I am annoyed at myself for investing my time on this nonsense. smiley7 The only bright side is this forum and camaraderie. smiley1

Edited by SmithaRam - 4 years ago
IJSCE7F6G2RSQG3W thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Mini! I have a confession. I happened to watch couple of epis of the prequel last night, and also the clip of the last epi that was posted here of AK visiting SH.

Barely 2 epis, and I was convinced none of the story then or now makes any sense at all. Every single char is meaningless including AK's.

There has just been patches of good episode once in a while, nothing besides that. Zilch!

I am annoyed at myself for investing my time on this nonsense. smiley7 The only bright side is this forum and camaraderie. smiley1


Bro! Why are you inflicting yourself with pagalpan!


I'm still trying to figure out how to chill with all of you while getting out of thinking of this stupid show!

The only solution I have is that we all move to a nicer show 🤣

Related Topics

Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 12 days ago

Anupamaa 22, 23 Sep 2026 Written Update and Daily Discussions Thread

Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 14 days ago

Anupamaa 19, 20 Sep 2026 Written Update and Daily Discussions Thread

Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 14 days ago

Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 16 days ago

Ansh is very excited to win the custody case and shares his happiness with Prerna and she remembers Toshu’s warning about parenthood n is...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 19 days ago

The episode begins with Anupama and Ansh proceeding to court for filing case against fraud builder and Pranshi custody case hearing...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".