The same doctor for all occasions is the norm for series, isn't it?)))
Yes, it is always like that 🤣 So it doesn't shock me anymore. In ITV one doc can be specialist in multiple fields.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The same doctor for all occasions is the norm for series, isn't it?)))
Yes, it is always like that 🤣 So it doesn't shock me anymore. In ITV one doc can be specialist in multiple fields.
Yeah, and then suddenly be a rickshaw driver)))
Originally posted by: Hero_Coconut
It was a multi speciality clinic no, I remember seeing a board when Ram gets there.
I haven't watched the BTS so don't know if they say, the doctor is a gynaecologist.
Jaisi multi-subject humari teacherni, waise hi yeh doctorni 😆
Why is Varun in a strange get-up?
Did they say dogla(pan) in the promo..BALH2 nahin shark tank ho gaya 😆
Originally posted by: purplenpink
Did they say dogla(pan) in the promo..BALH2 nahin shark tank ho gaya 😆
This is what I thought too 🤣
I'm a die hard phan of Ashneer🤣🤣
Originally posted by: serein30
Why is Varun in a strange get-up?
He gets Shashi ka forged papers 🤪
BALH2 has become a spoof .. Even NM & DP can’t save it now 🥱
All is well! 🤣 But this way, I get to preserve my sanity and not fry my brains over fictional characters 🤣Originally posted by: purplenpink
Haaw yeh kya ho gaya Dazzlingji..CVs have succeeded in making a non-believer of you 😆
Don't blame you..their track record is hardly dazzling 😆