Does anyone have aspirin?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Does anyone have aspirin?
Originally posted by: nethraa_99
Does anyone have aspirin?
Please don't tell me she tears the mark sheet😔
Vankar kuch aur hi serve kar raha hain?
Who is this new task master for sai? Msin?
No....
But Virat gives pretty late reactions
Its sure headache inducing episode today ZA in full swing 🤔
Who is this new guy? I think he will not let her go in the evening
Moor, cheek kiss hogaya. See they are doing something in the confines of their room! Except the act 😅
You have to understand.
This new guy looks illegal kaam karnewala. He was more interested in virat the ips I felt
Sai was good today - she tood her ground with Virat
Virat's motivation to stall telling the truth - it is so illogical that I don't even know what to say
Liked this dialogue
Paki - kya khichdi pak rahi hain tum dono ke beech
Virat - khichdi nahin kheer pak rahi rahi hain. Jab pak jayega to serve bhi karenge
Originally posted by: nethraa_99
Sai was good today - she tood her ground with Virat
Virat's motivation to stall telling the truth - it is so illogical that I don't even know what to say
I dare everyone to predict what is going to happen tomorrow 🤣
The way they show literally zero physical contact from Virat's side to Sai despite loving her & her public confession etc. whereas he is shown randomly going around touching his bhabhis unnecessarily.