But Kyoun 😓 without dekhy iis drama baat ky about baat nahi kr sakty hain 😬
Mujhe massoom py thora sa taras khao
Main bina dekhy hi discuss kar lon gi 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
But Kyoun 😓 without dekhy iis drama baat ky about baat nahi kr sakty hain 😬
Mujhe massoom py thora sa taras khao
Main bina dekhy hi discuss kar lon gi 😳
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
But Kyoun 😓 without dekhy iis drama baat ky about baat nahi kr sakty hain 😬
Main bina dekhy bhi baat kar loon gi. Next episode ka promo dekh ky😳
but Mujhy WU chahiye 😞 I don't like Saboor Aly at all. Her dailogue delivery🤢
Maybe another new show is coming
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
but Mujhy WU chahiye 😞 I don't like Saboor Aly at all. Her dailogue delivery🤢
Kadu Ji haina
He will give you updates 😳
Yes.. promos of Kinza/Zaviar drama came out, and also Fahad Sheikh/Mashal/Azka drama promo.
I don't think I'm going to watch this one as I don't like both FL
I don't think I'm going to watch this one as I don't like both FL
Plus it looks depressing. Nice move Neel.
Yes.. promos of Kinza/Zaviar drama came out, and also Fahad Sheikh/Mashal/Azka drama promo.
Which ones are these??
I guess one will be for Wed-Thurs and the other one for Friday 9pm
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Which ones are these??
I guess one will be for Wed-Thurs and the other one for Friday 9pm
It is confirmed .. Hasrat staring : Fahad Sheikh to air from Wed-Fri at 9 pm.