I said it because you guys feel that I live in the denial pit🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I said it because you guys feel that I live in the denial pit🤣
You do 🤣 earlier you would deny even this fact 🤣
Hi, nobody here today.
Originally posted by: Abhiya_cute
Hi, nobody here today.
I am 🤣 hi mahak 🤗
Hello , how are you?
I am good too, just enjoying my work off day.Originally posted by: simply.meghana
good how are you
me too I wish it didn’t end so fast though 😭 Monday is already nearOriginally posted by: Abhiya_cute
I am good too, just enjoying my work off day.
ya, mine is off for Monday .Originally posted by: simply.meghana
me too I wish it didn’t end so fast though 😭 Monday is already near
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k