Lool, aur kitna chat karenge 🤣
Wait, are we only supposed to chat in one place?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Lool, aur kitna chat karenge 🤣
Wait, are we only supposed to chat in one place?
I don't think shrishti is asking if we have s chumbak chor in the forum 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: U534V2NJW47GKPO2
Lool, aur kitna chat karenge 🤣
Wait, are we only supposed to chat in one place?
thats how it used to be back in the day...abhi toh hum kuch bhi,kahi bhi ,kabhi shuru ho jaate hai🤣 😆
I might get asked why I’ve allowed this but when I’m the prime suspect toh koi kya hi karey🤣
Originally posted by: WV3ZZB4Y4A4VWTL4
I don't think shrishti is asking if we have s chumbak chor in the forum 🤣🤣
Oh ok ok.. mera toh mind track Anuj par hi atak jata hain na.. didnt he call anu chumbak chor? Or was it the other way round? Gonna watch that episode tonight .
I'm sorry, I'm just seeing this post!
It's better for now!🤗
Iska alag hi chal raha hai
thats how it used to be back in the day...abhi toh hum kuch bhi,kahi bhi ,kabhi shuru ho jaate hai🤣 😆
I might get asked why I’ve allowed this but when I’m the prime suspect toh koi kya hi karey🤣
Tujhe bhi Ree ki bimari lag gai!
Saralta se Sach bolne wali! 🤣
thats how it used to be back in the day...abhi toh hum kuch bhi,kahi bhi ,kabhi shuru ho jaate hai🤣 😆
I might get asked why I’ve allowed this but when I’m the prime suspect toh koi kya hi karey🤣
Tujhe bhi Ree ki bimari lag gai!
Saralta se Sach bolne wali! 🤣
On a side and serious note, I have been to few forums before, back in my teenage era!
But Anupama Forum is my best experience so far on IF! ❤️❤️
Mostly, because we have such cool and awesome Mod, Hina! Who has kept the forum alive and lively!
Thanks for not being the sadu and stern mod! But the helpful, gellable and fun one, who mixes up in the masti and most often initiates it!
Lob you! ❤️❤️
ye kya tha actually
Tareef thi ya kambal mein lapetkar mara🤪
Anupama gets emotional when Sarita Tayi and Radhika enumerate what all Anupama did for them as Purvi Chaya Chawl . How their lives where changed...
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...
Ansh is very excited to win the custody case and shares his happiness with Prerna and she remembers Toshu’s warning about parenthood n is...
6