Originally posted by: iAmSphere
To kaisa tha aaj ka episode beheno? I didn't watch it. Is it worth watching?
I liked it! Monami angry at Balli scenes were hilarious.
Mix of comedy, emotions and suspicion. Mujhe toh laga worth watching.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: iAmSphere
To kaisa tha aaj ka episode beheno? I didn't watch it. Is it worth watching?
I liked it! Monami angry at Balli scenes were hilarious.
Mix of comedy, emotions and suspicion. Mujhe toh laga worth watching.
Jus opend youtube n saw balli trying to get too close to monu 🙄🙄
Y d makers had to get on dis track...yeh forcing on thng is soo 90s style 😒😒
Dis will confirm monu yeh karan nai ho sakta bt y dis route der wud have been 100 more ideas to reveal d truth...
Im
Monu got to know he us not real karan. she escaped from balli sayinh health thik nhi hai. sidsa sees them.
Monu ,faizi, sanju in batra sir cabin telling hin their observations and monu showed bloodtest reports also. which were not matching.
now monu planned something to get info out of balli
Ye kya hai 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CcpRFxJPl-K/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Originally posted by: iAmSphere
Ye kya hai 🤣
Caption ki nahi par explanation ki hai. Kyun?