Meaning of head held high is he was the face of the show till the last episode he appeared epi 375 and no body got into that place after that. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Meaning of head held high is he was the face of the show till the last episode he appeared epi 375 and no body got into that place after that. 😆
FK who was from a flop show … even done not as ML in any other show .. how he suddenly gained from day 1 of his introduction… even in forum many said they never watched any of his previous show … sudden rise in FK fame .. I first time heard about him … and in MDKD he was mere side character I think…snow ku fk ariyumo nerathe??? I feel may be ph promoted himOriginally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.
Meaning of head held high is he was the face of the show till the last episode he appeared epi 375 and no body got into that place after that. 😆
he had done a show apna time ayega as male lead.Originally posted by: YJ4ESR4LTWBGVHEK
FK who was from a flop show … even done not as ML in any other show .. how he suddenly gained from day 1 of his introduction… even in forum many said they never watched any of his previous show … sudden rise in FK fame .. I first time heard about him … and in MDKD he was mere side character I think…snow ku fk ariyumo nerathe??? I feel may be ph promoted him
Beyond dream had started posting pics. Looks like zakhm will be on floor soon
share it herOriginally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.
Beyond dream had started posting pics. Looks like zakhm will be on floor soon
Howwwtttt couple 😃 ya mother's day❤️
Good Night everyone.
Today I have a great fun . They can’t bully me . Thank you Pearl, Ved, Kranti and Snowji ❤️❤️❤️
Sorry can’t tag Snowji
kise ko koe right nahi ha k kise ko bully Kare 😊 participate kea kero sabka right ha😊Originally posted by: zubaidah
Good Night everyone.
Today I have a great fun . They can’t bully me . Thank you Pearl, Ved, Kranti and Snowji ❤️❤️❤️
Sorry can’t tag Snowji