Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hero_Coconut thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Doodle

The distant sound of the waves reaching their ears. Theirs, Ram and Priya. 

‘Are your eyes closed, Pri-a?’

‘Yes.’

‘What do you hear?’

‘I hear the sound of the waves; what about you?’

‘I hear the albatrosses.’

Albatrosses?’

‘Why, all of a sudden?’

‘Not sudden. They are here.’

‘Who?’

‘My parents.’

‘Your parents? Albatrosses?’ ‘Why albatrosses? What is so special about them?’

‘Because no one can love like them.’

‘Do they? I thought we are. Can we be like them?’

‘Why not? After all, we have their blessings. The way they fought for each other, sacrificed their love for families, they truly mated for life.’

‘Yes, they did, indeed.’

It has been forty years since the albatrosses are separated—a tragic love story in a socio-divisive patriarchal society. A wealthy scion falls in love with a middle-class girl, and the families disregard their affectionate relationship. A story of revenge, a story of Machiavellian tactics; a story of betrayal; a story of a brother and a sister. 

At the party, we see Akki and Ram in blue and Pri in black. When we saw Akki in blue, we realized he played VK and Pri as Ram’s mom. Pri comes dressed not in the party theme, so Akki gives her a sequined scarf. When she put it on her, Akki said – “Didi, aap itna chamak rahi ho naa, mujhe kuch dikhaye nehin de raha hai. You’re looking like a shining star. Jiju needs a black glass because you’re shining so much.” 

Just then, she saw Ram, and she went to meet him. Looking at her pretty face, he couldn’t help but be playful. He started searching for the dark glasses not to blind his eyes. He said – “Hum sab toh ain bain lag rahe hai, taare hote hai naa sky mein, aur tum, asli wala chand jis par koi daag naa ho.” 

The party started with the song – “Tamma Tamma loge.” The lyrics of the song are fascinating. The new version fits with BALH 2 perfectly. Let’s break it. RR is the past with the reverse Ramayan, and FR is the future or present with the forward Ramayan. Ram and Priya and the current generation are correcting the previous generation's mistakes. 

Tu premi main premi 

Tu razi main razi

Phir kya daddy kya amma

Ek bas tu hi pyar ke kabil 

Sara jahan hai nikamma

Past (RR): Ram's parents are in love, but their families disagree with their relationship. His parents decided to rebel and fight for their love. But fate had other agendas. 

Correction in the present (FR): In the same way, Shivi and Akki were in love, and they rebelled against their families to be together. 

Woh badal gaya

Past (RR): Ram’s paternal grandmother discarded the proposal for the marriage. You may ask, why not nani? Here are the pieces of evidence: 

1.      When Ram and Pri were in the parking lot arguing over the other night, Krish knocked on the window. Then we hear Ram – “main haath nehin chod raha, bas” and see Pri release her hand from Ram’s clutches.  

2.     Ram - “Lekin meri mom ki kisi cheez se tumhein takleef ho Priya yeh mujhe manzoor nehin. Yeh kangan toh tumhein utarne honge Priya, mujhse jyaada ziddi nehin ho tum.”

3.     Today, when Nandini was accusing Pri for taking away her son, she said – “Ram aap ka hi rahega.” 

Did you notice she didn't say Mr. Kapoor? She said Ram is your son and will always be. You and your family will always come before me. I will not take anything from this family. That’s when Ram’s mom decided to part ways with Ram’s dad. 

Correction in the present (FR): This time Akki put forward a condition of Pri’s marriage before his. The false alarm of Shivi’s pregnancy drove Ram and Pri’s wedding. Shivi and Akki were married this time with the blessings of both families. 

Bin bajati hui naagin 

Past (RR): As we have witnessed in the present, how Nandini planted Anjali and Vedika to break Ram and Pri’s marriage, Ram’s dadi also planted a golden deer into the life of Ram’s parents. Evidence: 

1.      We go to the episode where Nandini advised Shubu to befriend Akki. “Akki ko apne best friend banao, uss se nazdikiya badhao taki waqt aane par Akki tumhari baat sune, tumhari side le, uss ki nahi jo tumhare bhai ke behenke rishte ko todna chaati thi. Samjhe.”

Here, Ram’s dadi tells Nandini to befriend Ram’s dad so that he will listen to her and not VK or Ram’s mom when the time comes. You may ask who Nandini’s brother’s sister is? Read on. 

2.     Shivi called both Nandini and Shubu ‘cheaters.’

3.     In the present, after the death of VK, Shashi and Vedika married. This was corrected in the present; hence, Sahil couldn’t marry Ram’s mom, sister of VK in the past. 

4. In the dining table scene, Krish told Ram – “Mr. Kapoor aap mere shield hai agar Priya mujhpe attack karegi toh?” Just then, the camera pans at Shikki. This indicates Kumar and Ram’s dad were friends, and Kumar wanted his sister to marry Ram’s dad. 

Hence, Nandini and Kumar MUST be cousins, and I have other dialogues which indicate Kumar is related to Nandini. 

Correction in the present (FR): When Nandini and Shubham couldn’t break Raya’s and Shikki’s marriage, they planted golden deer / Surpanakha in the form of Anjali to Akshay. When that turned futile, Nandini brought in Vedika to fulfill their ploy. The second time also, it was unsuccessful. Hence, what couldn’t happen last time, was corrected this time.  

Jale jo usko aur jalaon

Nacho chama cham chamma

Past (RR): In the past, the golden deer or Nandini or the snake successfully separated the love birds. The jealousy was purposefully planned last time also, and they separated Ram’s parents. 

Correction in the present (FR): Neither Neeraj nor Vedika could separate Ram-Priya or Shivi-Akki. This time even though it was planned, they could never be successful.

Upar chade ya neeche utre

Past (RR): Last time Ram's dad was killed and either he is in a grave in that land or sent up. (could be cremated too) Ask me why? We cite the Bhed-Bhediya story: After the wolves take over the forest, they want a child/ lamb for breakfast, an adult/sheep for lunch, and half sheep for dinner. This implies the child – Ram was taken into custody by VK, Ram’s dad was killed and put in a grave in the land or cremated, and his mom is alive and in a vegetative state. [Our doubt is MS is keeping an eye on her; he could be working with dadi or has some instructions from dadi. We do need proof to confirm this doubt.] 

Evidence: I will go with Shivi – “aap yeh gade murde ukhar rahe ho,” and Pri – “pairon tale zameen khishak jayenge.”

Correction in the present (FR): So far, we have seen nothing much happen but there is an attack coming for both Raya and Shikki. 

If we follow the present, Ram’s parents eloped and married last time. When she was pregnant with Ram, Sahil Babbar wanted to marry her, but that didn’t materialize. Hence, in the present, Shashi married Vedika snatching her from Ram. It was the correction this generation took care of.  

Now comes the Krish’s dialogue – “Uss haadse ki sacchi kahani kisi na kisi NISHANI pe toh zaroor chupi hogi." We have many nishanis here – Ram himself, kangan, dadi, Ram’s dad’s dead body, Ram’s mom. 

I see dadi orchestrated to separate Ram’s parents, and mostly Nandini is guilty here with her and Kumar. VK could be Ravan here as he can kill Ram's dad for ruining his sister's life, but I have no proof. But the main killer is Kumar, as he was killed by Sahil Babbar using Ram’s car. Don’t forget we are in Ramayan here with Ram killing Ravan. Albeit unknowingly. 

What happened to Ram’s mom? Before I come to that, let’s talk about Solar Eclipse.

Since both Ram and Akki are blue, we have the past play here. But, as I explained earlier on page 76, 

join all the words - shining star, moon, star, dark glasses. Ring a bell? What do we see? 

When we join all this, we a very BIG event happening in the universe - a "Solar Eclipse."

Sun is the brightest star in our solar system. So, when the moon covers the sun, we need a filter and dark glasses to see the diamond ring. That was the message yesterday! There was a GRAHAN that led to the Diamond Ring.

So what are they signifying? They signify that Ram is the scion of his paternal lineage and his biological mother is the key to that lock. The diamond ring is why Nandini is sticking to Ram all these years, and this is also why she wants her children to have a share in ALL of Ram's property before they get to the truth about Ram's lineage. 

SP confirmed to me that there was a Surya Grahan in the Ramayana on the day between Surpanakha's disfigurement and the Golden deer/abduction incident

So, we will see similar to the RR, all the above tracks followed by vanvas track in FR. Ram, Pri, and the wolves will walk away from KM giving a small share to Nandini and the kids. 

After the news of the murder of Ram’s dad, his mom, unlike Pri this time, went alone for justice to Delhi/Varanasi. Yes, we had – “Ekla Cholo Re.” She walked alone. Do you know why? Because she is one brave lady. Here is the evidence: 

Ram: “Abhi bhi dekho naa, maa ke diye hue kangan tumhein dard de rahe hai, par tum woh dard dikhaogi nehin bas muskurake seh jaogi.”

Ram: "Tum stubborn ho, ziddi ho tum Priya. Iss bat ke liye zid nehin, yeh kangan tumhein nuksaan pahuncha raha hai, Priya. I can see it." 

Pri: "Aap ko sach mein lagta hai maa ke kangan mujhe nuksaan pahuncha sakta hai?"

Ram’s dad didn’t want his mom to get hurt, but she fought for both of them. One of the Krauncha birds was killed, so the female bird walked alone for justice. 

If they pay no heed to your call walk on your own.

Walk alone, walk alone, walk alone, walk all alone.

No one listened to her when she wanted justice for her husband and son; she fought alone. 

Evidence: “Sabut jhoot nehin bolte, lekin insaan jhoot bolte hai.”

If none speaks, o wretched one,

If all turn their face away and cower in silence—

Then open out your heart

dear one, speak out your mind, voice alone.

Evidence: "Pehle utho, phir chalo, aur bhagte raho."

If everyone spurns, o wretched one

If all leave you in the lurch in wilderness

Then trample the trail of thorns

With your blood-stained feet alone, on your own.

Evidence: We saw how Pri was hurt by the nail when kidnapped. “Raashta bahut lamba hai, abhi nehin rukna.” 

If no one holds up a light, o wretched one

And bolts the doors in dark, stormy night 

Then in the lightning fire of pain

Kindle your own heart and keep it burning bright alone.

Evidence: “Ladai bahut lambi hai, abhi thakna nehin hai, abhi rukna nehin hai.” Keep burning the FIGHT for justice in your heart. Ram’s mom is still fighting the war. She is the KEY to the Diamond Ring. 

Meera maa to Nandini during the thunderstorm – “Priya manti nehin hain lekin main iss baat ko maanti hoon ki jab bhi kuch aacha hone wala ho toh bahut tej baarish hoti hai.”

That was the whole story so far. 

“Tonight shall be the very beginning.'

'Was it?'

'It shall be. For me.'

'My beginning was the albatrosses.'

'That is a good beginning; I am glad it is yours. Tonight shall be mine.'

'Ought we to have different ones?'

'Different beginnings? I think we must.'

'Will there be more of them?'

'A great many more. Are your eyes closed?'

'Yes. Are yours?'

'Yes. Though it's so dark it hardly makes a difference.'

'I feel—more than myself.'

'I feel—as though a new chamber of my heart has opened.'

'Listen.'

'What is it?'

'The rain.” 

― Eleanor Catton, The Luminaries

This work is a collective work of ours. I couldn’t put too much dialogue evidence, so the post remains short. Ask Tirchi, Ritika, Doc, or SP if you have queries. I’ll be off for the night; I will reply tomorrow. 

Enjoy 'Ekla Cholo Re.' I have chosen this video to show how Ram’s mom might have fought alone for justice. One brave lady! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yvS6yzjT10 

Hun are we still following these premises? 

According to the promo, Ram leaves a will where Priya gets everything. Where does this fall in this? 

For the dedication and commitment you put into this, I really want all this to happen. You should send this to Dhond so that it gets the deserved results. 

Tussi great ho👏

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Hero_Coconut

It is today's. This guy tagged the Tapas place and he recorded BALH gang. Shubhaavi and Disha are the life in a party ❤️

https://instagram.com/stories/kaushal86/2833113413184371148?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY= 

Shubhavi has some.great.moves she.rocked the dance floor🤣

Hero_Coconut thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

Reena is back & this party is not old

I think Shubhavi or NM throw a party

It was last.night.party

Yes dear. It's from last night. Check my other reply, I found a story of someone who tagged the place they went and the story was added 4-5 hours ago. 

DazzlingLight thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Mages thumbnail

The party pics definitely lifted the mood up of the FD but they did not forget the mess. Its still up there so the rant on that mess will not stop. Its just calm ocean before the storm strikes🤣. Monday its just 24 hrs away to get back the same momentum & the pics will be forgotten🤣. The people chilling in the party are actors the real storm will strike tomorrow if they mess it up🤣

Hero_Coconut thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

The party pics definitely lifted the mood up of the FD but they did not forget the mess. Its still up there so the rant on that mess will not stop. Its just calm ocean before the storm strikes🤣. Monday its just 24 hrs away to get back the same momentum & the pics will be forgotten🤣. The people chilling in the party are actors the real storm will strike tomorrow if they mess it up🤣

I've now had the time to process the precap and the way I'm putting is for us to visualise how Ram would behave when they become pregnant. Just like C&C we may not get a pregnancy track at least with that scene all these beautiful writers will get inspired and as a reader I'll be able to picturise it by using that scene. 

This is the light at the end of the tunnel kind of situation 😆

Armansara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DazzlingLight

It's a wake up call (at least for me) to emotionally disconnect myself from the show. To watch it without expectations, so I don't feel like the way I felt after watching each of last 5 episodes and on and off since Vedu's track started. 😔 

The best part of watching BALH2 for me has been getting to be a part of this forum. It's a first for me - emotionally connecting with a show, talking about it, writing stories around it, finding such an amazing group of people to interact with - something I will cherish forever ❤️

As for the party pics, whatever the intent, it's definitely lifted the mood of the FD!

Agree!!

First time I got hooked on a show…first time I discovered IF

Enjoyed IF and the discussions the most 

@balh2fan mentioned to have no expectations and just enjoy the good moments…that has been the best advice 

loved all the critical thinking and connections discussed here…now that I am hooked…I will try to remember to enjoy the good moments and get unhooked…

I feel last few days and the precap took away our good moments…

Nazar and Nazira we just have to look at it differently 

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hero_Coconut

I've now had the time to process the precap and the way I'm putting is for us to visualise how Ram would behave when they become pregnant. Just like C&C we may not get a pregnancy track at least with that scene all these beautiful writers will get inspired and as a reader I'll be able to picturise it by using that scene. 

This is the light at the end of the tunnel kind of situation 😆

First of all Ram is a man child as much as i love & adore him he has a habit of goofing up🤣🤣so i will wait for Priya's perspective on this because in that announcement the Daddy Cool made she got 1000 volts jhatka along with her loving MIL🤣. The bts is more of before anoouncement i am damn damn sure tbey both are talking different topics and our goofball is on different tangent🤣🤣. I am only waiting for Priya's reaction🤣. 

If Ram is double confirming whether Priya is pregnant or not and the dialogues he mouth in the bts means he is also confused. When Sandy told him that he is going to be a father,he was shock rather than jumping with joy thus he went to confront Priya that is it true. Which means he too is in confusion mode whether it happened or not and since Priya gave him mixed signals he assumed that it happened that night itself and he is going to be a Daddy unknown to him she is talking about something else. He may know the process of baby making but sometime what we assume as consummation means its actually a makeout session,so the goofball thought he hit bullseye that night already thus Priya is pregnant unknown to him its not. Its now Priya hands to clear Ram's confusion

Edited by Mages - 1 years ago
Mages thumbnail

🐦bird poll always came wrong🤣not trustable source🤣🤣. They are in a shock that there is no other way but forced themselves to accept it🤣

Edited by Mages - 1 years ago
Mages thumbnail

https://twitter.com/deeeuphoriaa/status/1522928308173737984?s=20&t=CItTkiZU6TBxXWlVeciTmA

Some fan went in sets to meet Nakuul but instead met both Nakuul & Disha. Their experience❤️

Both were humble & sweet❤️