US mein bhi milta hain. It's very healthy, but I eat it for the taste 😁
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
US mein bhi milta hain. It's very healthy, but I eat it for the taste 😁
Originally posted by: cheers2all
Samajhdaari isi mein hain ki main chup rahoon, lekin imaandaari is forcing me to say I didn't get all 10 answers right 😆 I think I got only 8 right
You should have ran with the 100😈
Thank you for being truthful ❤️
I will take the 20 from You😎
You should have ran with the 100😈
Thank you for being truthful ❤️
I will take the 20 from You😎
Aise jeete toh kya jeeta?! 😆
As I take them 20 points from you😈
Have 20 on me for being so Truthful.😳
Let me give them back to you. 🤗
You should have ran with the 100😈
Thank you for being truthful ❤️
I will take the 20 from You😎
But was it discovered who was cheating 😆
haan i know its healthy 🤣 but still i hate it Wow ur in usa nice 😎Originally posted by: cheers2all
US mein bhi milta hain. It's very healthy, but I eat it for the taste 😁
Leaderboard gives you full gossip😈 Looking for the Drama I see you
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
Arrey meine koi hint nahi diya! I was lost in Delhi ki galiyan looking for kohl!
Germany mein toh Kohl is…
@WD: Yaar parm yeh kya dikha diya merejo i hate kohl 🤣 yeh sabzi mereko nahi bhati dur hatao 🤣But worst is Sauerkraut
Your points are safe. Agar tumhare score mein koi jhol hai to Prabz pe hamla karo😆
Originally posted by: cheers2all
Samajhdaari isi mein hain ki main chup rahoon, lekin imaandaari is forcing me to say I didn't get all 10 answers right 😆 I think I got only 8 right
Thanks for your honesty Gauri🤗
As I take them 20 points from you😈
Have 20 on me for being so Truthful.😳
Let me give them back to you. 🤗
Sacchi!!?

Thank you 🤗🥳❤️
8