Bade Achhe Lagte hain 2 EDT #31

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Doodle

No. It is NOT shooting star, Akki called Pri - "You’re looking like a shining star." Then he said that Ram will need dark glasses to see you. Ram called everyone at the party regular stars but Pri is that moon that has no blemishes. 

Join all the words - shining star, moon, star, dark glasses. Ring a bell? What do we see? 

When we join all this, we a very BIG event happening in the universe. We witness - a "Solar Eclipse."

Sun is the brightest star in our solar system. So, when the moon covers the sun, we need a filter, and dark glasses to see the diamond ring. That was the message yesterday! There was a GRAHAN that leads to the Diamond Ring.

So what are they signifying? They are signifying that Ram is the scion of his paternal lineage and his biological mother is the key to that lock. The diamond ring is the reason why Nandini is sticking to Ram all these years and this is also why she wants her children to have a share in ALL of Ram's property before they get to the truth about Ram's lineage. 

Be ready for Solar Eclipse - "Surya Grahan."  

We will have Surpanakha now, and then killing of Ram's dad (accident for Ram) and then his mom going. - "ekla cholo re." 

SP - Am I right in RR and FR? Correct me if I am wrong?

P.S. I understand the pregnancy thing was NECESSARY for Ram's parents' story BUT it was NOT necessary to be shown this way for Ram and Priya. I am STILL MAD AT CREATIVES. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doodle thumbnail

The distant sound of the waves reaching their ears. Theirs, Ram and Priya. 

‘Are your eyes closed, Pri-a?’

‘Yes.’

‘What do you hear?’

‘I hear the sound of the waves; what about you?’

‘I hear the albatrosses.’

Albatrosses?’

‘Why, all of a sudden?’

‘Not sudden. They are here.’

‘Who?’

‘My parents.’

‘Your parents? Albatrosses?’ ‘Why albatrosses? What is so special about them?’

‘Because no one can love like them.’

‘Do they? I thought we are. Can we be like them?’

‘Why not? After all, we have their blessings. The way they fought for each other, sacrificed their love for families, they truly mated for life.’

‘Yes, they did, indeed.’

It has been forty years since the albatrosses are separated—a tragic love story in a socio-divisive patriarchal society. A wealthy scion falls in love with a middle-class girl, and the families disregard their affectionate relationship. A story of revenge, a story of Machiavellian tactics; a story of betrayal; a story of a brother and a sister. 

At the party, we see Akki and Ram in blue and Pri in black. When we saw Akki in blue, we realized he played VK and Pri as Ram’s mom. Pri comes dressed not in the party theme, so Akki gives her a sequined scarf. When she put it on her, Akki said – “Didi, aap itna chamak rahi ho naa, mujhe kuch dikhaye nehin de raha hai. You’re looking like a shining star. Jiju needs a black glass because you’re shining so much.” 

Just then, she saw Ram, and she went to meet him. Looking at her pretty face, he couldn’t help but be playful. He started searching for the dark glasses not to blind his eyes. He said – “Hum sab toh ain bain lag rahe hai, taare hote hai naa sky mein, aur tum, asli wala chand jis par koi daag naa ho.” 

The party started with the song – “Tamma Tamma loge.” The lyrics of the song are fascinating. The new version fits with BALH 2 perfectly. Let’s break it. RR is the past with the reverse Ramayan, and FR is the future or present with the forward Ramayan. Ram and Priya and the current generation are correcting the previous generation's mistakes. 

Tu premi main premi 

Tu razi main razi

Phir kya daddy kya amma

Ek bas tu hi pyar ke kabil 

Sara jahan hai nikamma

Past (RR): Ram's parents are in love, but their families disagree with their relationship. His parents decided to rebel and fight for their love. But fate had other agendas. 

Correction in the present (FR): In the same way, Shivi and Akki were in love, and they rebelled against their families to be together. 

Woh badal gaya

Past (RR): Ram’s paternal grandmother discarded the proposal for the marriage. You may ask, why not nani? Here are the pieces of evidence: 

1.      When Ram and Pri were in the parking lot arguing over the other night, Krish knocked on the window. Then we hear Ram – “main haath nehin chod raha, bas” and see Pri release her hand from Ram’s clutches.  

2.     Ram - “Lekin meri mom ki kisi cheez se tumhein takleef ho Priya yeh mujhe manzoor nehin. Yeh kangan toh tumhein utarne honge Priya, mujhse jyaada ziddi nehin ho tum.”

3.     Today, when Nandini was accusing Pri for taking away her son, she said – “Ram aap ka hi rahega.” 

Did you notice she didn't say Mr. Kapoor? She said Ram is your son and will always be. You and your family will always come before me. I will not take anything from this family. That’s when Ram’s mom decided to part ways with Ram’s dad. 

Correction in the present (FR): This time Akki put forward a condition of Pri’s marriage before his. The false alarm of Shivi’s pregnancy drove Ram and Pri’s wedding. Shivi and Akki were married this time with the blessings of both families. 

Bin bajati hui naagin 

Past (RR): As we have witnessed in the present, how Nandini planted Anjali and Vedika to break Ram and Pri’s marriage, Ram’s dadi also planted a golden deer into the life of Ram’s parents. Evidence: 

1.      We go to the episode where Nandini advised Shubu to befriend Akki. “Akki ko apne best friend banao, uss se nazdikiya badhao taki waqt aane par Akki tumhari baat sune, tumhari side le, uss ki nahi jo tumhare bhai ke behenke rishte ko todna chaati thi. Samjhe.”

Here, Ram’s dadi tells Nandini to befriend Ram’s dad so that he will listen to her and not VK or Ram’s mom when the time comes. You may ask who Nandini’s brother’s sister is? Read on. 

2.     Shivi called both Nandini and Shubu ‘cheaters.’

3.     In the present, after the death of VK, Shashi and Vedika married. This was corrected in the present; hence, Sahil couldn’t marry Ram’s mom, sister of VK in the past. 

4. In the dining table scene, Krish told Ram – “Mr. Kapoor aap mere shield hai agar Priya mujhpe attack karegi toh?” Just then, the camera pans at Shikki. This indicates Kumar and Ram’s dad were friends, and Kumar wanted his sister to marry Ram’s dad. 

Hence, Nandini and Kumar MUST be cousins, and I have other dialogues which indicate Kumar is related to Nandini. 

Correction in the present (FR): When Nandini and Shubham couldn’t break Raya’s and Shikki’s marriage, they planted golden deer / Surpanakha in the form of Anjali to Akshay. When that turned futile, Nandini brought in Vedika to fulfill their ploy. The second time also, it was unsuccessful. Hence, what couldn’t happen last time, was corrected this time.  

Jale jo usko aur jalaon

Nacho chama cham chamma

Past (RR): In the past, the golden deer or Nandini or the snake successfully separated the love birds. The jealousy was purposefully planned last time also, and they separated Ram’s parents. 

Correction in the present (FR): Neither Neeraj nor Vedika could separate Ram-Priya or Shivi-Akki. This time even though it was planned, they could never be successful.

Upar chade ya neeche utre

Past (RR): Last time Ram's dad was killed and either he is in a grave in that land or sent up. (could be cremated too) Ask me why? We cite the Bhed-Bhediya story: After the wolves take over the forest, they want a child/ lamb for breakfast, an adult/sheep for lunch, and half sheep for dinner. This implies the child – Ram was taken into custody by VK, Ram’s dad was killed and put in a grave in the land or cremated, and his mom is alive and in a vegetative state. [Our doubt is MS is keeping an eye on her; he could be working with dadi or has some instructions from dadi. We do need proof to confirm this doubt.] 

Evidence: I will go with Shivi – “aap yeh gade murde ukhar rahe ho,” and Pri – “pairon tale zameen khishak jayenge.”

Correction in the present (FR): So far, we have seen nothing much happen but there is an attack coming for both Raya and Shikki. 

If we follow the present, Ram’s parents eloped and married last time. When she was pregnant with Ram, Sahil Babbar wanted to marry her, but that didn’t materialize. Hence, in the present, Shashi married Vedika snatching her from Ram. It was the correction this generation took care of.  

Now comes the Krish’s dialogue – “Uss haadse ki sacchi kahani kisi na kisi NISHANI pe toh zaroor chupi hogi." We have many nishanis here – Ram himself, kangan, dadi, Ram’s dad’s dead body, Ram’s mom. 

I see dadi orchestrated to separate Ram’s parents, and mostly Nandini is guilty here with her and Kumar. VK could be Ravan here as he can kill Ram's dad for ruining his sister's life, but I have no proof. But the main killer is Kumar, as he was killed by Sahil Babbar using Ram’s car. Don’t forget we are in Ramayan here with Ram killing Ravan. Albeit unknowingly. 

What happened to Ram’s mom? Before I come to that, let’s talk about Solar Eclipse.

Since both Ram and Akki are blue, we have the past play here. But, as I explained earlier on page 76, 

join all the words - shining star, moon, star, dark glasses. Ring a bell? What do we see? 

When we join all this, we a very BIG event happening in the universe - a "Solar Eclipse."

Sun is the brightest star in our solar system. So, when the moon covers the sun, we need a filter and dark glasses to see the diamond ring. That was the message yesterday! There was a GRAHAN that led to the Diamond Ring.

So what are they signifying? They signify that Ram is the scion of his paternal lineage and his biological mother is the key to that lock. The diamond ring is why Nandini is sticking to Ram all these years, and this is also why she wants her children to have a share in ALL of Ram's property before they get to the truth about Ram's lineage. 

SP confirmed to me that there was a Surya Grahan in the Ramayana on the day between Surpanakha's disfigurement and the Golden deer/abduction incident

So, we will see similar to the RR, all the above tracks followed by vanvas track in FR. Ram, Pri, and the wolves will walk away from KM giving a small share to Nandini and the kids. 

After the news of the murder of Ram’s dad, his mom, unlike Pri this time, went alone for justice to Delhi/Varanasi. Yes, we had – “Ekla Cholo Re.” She walked alone. Do you know why? Because she is one brave lady. Here is the evidence: 

Ram: “Abhi bhi dekho naa, maa ke diye hue kangan tumhein dard de rahe hai, par tum woh dard dikhaogi nehin bas muskurake seh jaogi.”

Ram: "Tum stubborn ho, ziddi ho tum Priya. Iss bat ke liye zid nehin, yeh kangan tumhein nuksaan pahuncha raha hai, Priya. I can see it." 

Pri: "Aap ko sach mein lagta hai maa ke kangan mujhe nuksaan pahuncha sakta hai?"

Ram’s dad didn’t want his mom to get hurt, but she fought for both of them. One of the Krauncha birds was killed, so the female bird walked alone for justice. 

If they pay no heed to your call walk on your own.

Walk alone, walk alone, walk alone, walk all alone.

No one listened to her when she wanted justice for her husband and son; she fought alone. 

Evidence: “Sabut jhoot nehin bolte, lekin insaan jhoot bolte hai.”

If none speaks, o wretched one,

If all turn their face away and cower in silence—

Then open out your heart

dear one, speak out your mind, voice alone.

Evidence: "Pehle utho, phir chalo, aur bhagte raho."

If everyone spurns, o wretched one

If all leave you in the lurch in wilderness

Then trample the trail of thorns

With your blood-stained feet alone, on your own.

Evidence: We saw how Pri was hurt by the nail when kidnapped. “Raashta bahut lamba hai, abhi nehin rukna.” 

If no one holds up a light, o wretched one

And bolts the doors in dark, stormy night 

Then in the lightning fire of pain

Kindle your own heart and keep it burning bright alone.

Evidence: “Ladai bahut lambi hai, abhi thakna nehin hai, abhi rukna nehin hai.” Keep burning the FIGHT for justice in your heart. Ram’s mom is still fighting the war. She is the KEY to the Diamond Ring. 

Meera maa to Nandini during the thunderstorm – “Priya manti nehin hain lekin main iss baat ko maanti hoon ki jab bhi kuch aacha hone wala ho toh bahut tej baarish hoti hai.”

That was the whole story so far. 

“Tonight shall be the very beginning.'

'Was it?'

'It shall be. For me.'

'My beginning was the albatrosses.'

'That is a good beginning; I am glad it is yours. Tonight shall be mine.'

'Ought we to have different ones?'

'Different beginnings? I think we must.'

'Will there be more of them?'

'A great many more. Are your eyes closed?'

'Yes. Are yours?'

'Yes. Though it's so dark it hardly makes a difference.'

'I feel—more than myself.'

'I feel—as though a new chamber of my heart has opened.'

'Listen.'

'What is it?'

'The rain.” 

― Eleanor Catton, The Luminaries

This work is a collective work of ours. I couldn’t put too much dialogue evidence, so the post remains short. Ask Tirchi, Ritika, Doc, or SP if you have queries. I’ll be off for the night; I will reply tomorrow. 

Enjoy 'Ekla Cholo Re.' I have chosen this video to show how Ram’s mom might have fought alone for justice. One brave lady! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yvS6yzjT10 

Edited by Doodle - 1 years ago
Shivpriya6 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doodle

Be ready for Solar Eclipse - "Surya Grahan."  

We will have Surpanakha now, and then killing of Ram's dad (accident for Ram) and then his mom going. - "ekla cholo re." 

SP - Am I right in RR and FR? Correct me if I am wrong?

P.S. I understand the pregnancy thing was NECESSARY for Ram's parents' story BUT it was NOT necessary to be shown this way for Ram and Priya. I am STILL MAD AT CREATIVES. 

Yes you are. This is what should happen.

And I am hoping the creatives have better knowledge of Ramayana than biology.

serein30 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

My profile picture was Panauti! 

Jab change kari to saare episodes gande aaye 

Ab puraani waali daali to things falling in place 😎

Usg95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ye horror movie wala bgm kyu use kia promo me 🤣

Usg95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

https://twitter.com/rampriya_balh2/status/1522993100381212672?t=MjiFAuBggI66gU6c3nJvNg&s=19

When this episode aired on this scene, I kept shouting at my tv screen are "Priya Pen le gai tu" 😂😂😂😂

Doodle thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaidharbhi95

Of course I understand the difference between pak setup and ITV , point is consummation can happen before confession as simple as that.. Kashaf confessed after her pregnancy . Never opened about her insecurities, kept  Zaroon at a distance when it comes to her personal space ..

Similarly, Priya and Ram becoming intimate before them overcoming all their inner demons is 

absolutely acceptable , but almost everyone over here  including me agrees that the writing and awkwardness shown after their consummation makes no sense at all.

Lastly, let us not unnecessarily call out Disha and her marital status for no reason. It is unfair. Nothing like that is out in media , nor has she given any statement. 

Call out the writers , directors but let us not speculate and fuel false narratives and rumours about actors and  make their life difficult .

Disha and Nakuul will probably laugh off the romantic scenes and do it professionally.. I don't see any awkwardness in their BTS . I don't think makers anyway planned a lip lock or something indecent that can't be shown in prime time.. Probably this is how they wanted it. Haven't they given us stupid tracks before?

If she has a problem doing a very bold seen ( I don't even think it is required for RaYa) but still  their r multiple ways the makers , the camera people can  respect it , take care of it and manage to satisfy the demands of fandom. So onus is on them and them alone ..

Also there r many ITV shows like PKDH were clothes r not shown to be removed the next day, but that has never really mattered because the writing and direction was very good.

I completely missed this reply of yours to my post. 

As I have maintained, the writers and everyone included, the PH and Sony, and, of course, actors, are equally to be blamed. Of course, we cannot be BIASED on anyone. Just because we love someone doesn't mean they get a FREE PASS from us. I am not calling out the female lead as responsible because she is not and I meant she might be one of the reasons. Many things happen in our personal lives that affect our decision. I just provided a reason for it. I am SORRY if that offended you; it was not my intention. 

How the actors do their romantic scenes is not the audience's prerogative. They ARE paid for it. They are not willingly portrayed to satisfy us. There are many actors who will follow if the story demands it. I don't know any of them personally so I cannot speak for them. 

Coming to the absurdity of the story, when the makers can deliver us a pathbreaking story and treatment of the scenes in the first fifty episodes, then they are capable of doing it again. Why is that not maintained was my sole question to them? When you promise a story, then stick to it. The TRP will automatically follow. 

As per the C&C is concerned, I believed Pri as a character who would NOT want any man to touch her without him, and especially her, voicing their feelings first. Yes, Ram has voiced and so I don't blame him for wanting to move forward in their relationship. But, Pri? I think now that I actually never understood her. Allowing a man to enter your body without you confirming your feelings towards him is outright puzzling to me, be it a love marriage or an arranged marriage. Is this what happens in arranged marriages? Really? I had no idea and I am appalled at this thought! No offense to anyone! Just my belief. 

I don't think any audience wanted any liplock here. The audience is MAD because there was no continuation after their consummation. For a marital relationship, that is the last step in physical proximity and after that no one, I repeat no one, would be awkward when her husband would come close. No one would flinch. Either partner will never want to avoid the other one. This discontinuity is what has IRKED the whole audience collectively. 

Everyone is educated in the team - PH, Channel, Actors. At least someone from that whole team could have objected to the discontinuity? But alas, no one cares to rectify their absurdity! 

Edited by Doodle - 1 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

NM knows how to lift up the mood

The whole BALH team is partying hard🤣

NM-DP and the whole team our fav topic disscussion Reena aka Vedika is there too🤣

Shubhavi has great moves🤣

Edited by Mages - 1 years ago