Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Armansara

this is great !

Just when I thought even Ram/Priya can’t save how the show has left a bad feeling…

this is nice where a male lead has so much trust and respect for his wife to leave everything in his will to his wife…this is what happens in other countries it is nice to see this in ITV…

imagine Ram leaving everything to Vedika…Nandini is lucky Ram is leaving everything to Priya…

let’s see how things truly materialize….it seems too good to be true 

Its just a promo we need to see what happened that Ram leaves his will to Priya

Shivpriya6 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tirchinazar

Guys, after the promo, whatever we had dissected and deciphered is correct. Ram’s mom is alive and she has the property. Read Dood’s previous post for more details 

Check page 95 of this EDT 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5289901?pn=95

Chalo, Kuch toh hua 'Damage Control', Ram's words, not mine.

Usg95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mages

Its a cut & paste promo. Disha might be shooting other scenes thus not available they cut & paste her reaction

Iska matlab Daya Bakery me bhi drama hone wala. Pata karo kya garbad hai andar Darwaja todke 😂

Zanutix thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Usg95

Iska matlab Daya Bakery me bhi drama hone wala. Pata karo kya garbad hai andar Darwaja todke 😂

🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼(ACP hand gesture)

averma1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DazzlingLight

Oh man!!! Yeh kya ho gaya 🤣🤣🤣

Chidiya bhi paagal ho jaayega!

Nandini’s face was worth watching. Ab to Priya gayi.

DazzlingLight thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: averma1

Nandini’s face was worth watching. Ab to Priya gayi.

I know! Ram has actually offered Priya on a platter to be butchered. Ab Nandu ka fury kaise niklega sochke darr lagta hai 😕

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mages

You guys predictions are coming true

Main ek ghante ke liye kya chali gayi, yahan toh bhuchaal aa gaya! 

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

I am thinking now telling my parents NOT to provide the psychologist's number who tested my IQ. I don't doubt his credentials. 

smiley37smiley37smiley37

DazzlingLight thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Doodle

Main ek ghante ke liye kya chali gayi, yahan toh bhuchaal aa gaya! 

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

I am thinking now telling my parents NOT to provide the psychologist's number who tested my IQ. I don't doubt his credentials. 

smiley37smiley37smiley37

I can declare shamelessly, that after I saw the new promo and tirchi's post, I am back on track, ready to catch whatever is thrown on Monday. 🤣🤣

Zanutix thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DazzlingLight

I can declare shamelessly, that after I saw the new promo and tirchi's post, I am back on track, ready to catch whatever is thrown on Monday. 🤣🤣

We are so gullible 🤣

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Doodle

No. It is NOT shooting star, Akki called Pri - "You’re looking like a shining star." Then he said that Ram will need dark glasses to see you. Ram called everyone at the party regular stars but Pri is that moon that has no blemishes. 

Join all the words - shining star, moon, star, dark glasses. Ring a bell? What do we see? 

When we join all this, we a very BIG event happening in the universe. We witness - a "Solar Eclipse."

Sun is the brightest star in our solar system. So, when the moon covers the sun, we need a filter, and dark glasses to see the diamond ring. That was the message yesterday! There was a GRAHAN that leads to the Diamond Ring.

So what are they signifying? They are signifying that Ram is the scion of his paternal lineage and his biological mother is the key to that lock. The diamond ring is the reason why Nandini is sticking to Ram all these years and this is also why she wants her children to have a share in ALL of Ram's property before they get to the truth about Ram's lineage. 

Be ready for Solar Eclipse - "Surya Grahan."  

We will have Surpanakha now, and then killing of Ram's dad (accident for Ram) and then his mom going. - "ekla cholo re." 

SP - Am I right in RR and FR? Correct me if I am wrong?

P.S. I understand the pregnancy thing was NECESSARY for Ram's parents' story BUT it was NOT necessary to be shown this way for Ram and Priya. I am STILL MAD AT CREATIVES. 

Edited by Doodle - 2 years ago