Aaj not many predicted RR😲 shocking
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Aaj not many predicted RR😲 shocking
RR jeet gaya 😲
Punjab 😡
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Aww you are sweet but dont do that, its okay part of the game. Someone will win n someone will lose. And harnewale ko baazigar kehte hai🤣
Baazigar aap baad mein banna...
I am tired of seeing your score below 300 in LB, that's why I am saying that and I know I can score in other matches, lagataar 3-4 ando se zyada ande toh mujhe milenge nahi, so I am totally fine with it😊
Seems like everyone took the thing very seriously that now lower scorer team will do khalbali in charts every match😆
Originally posted by: kavya1994
Baazigar aap baad mein banna...
I am tired of seeing your score below 300 in LB, that's why I am saying that and I know I can score in other matches, lagataar 3-4 ando se zyada ande toh mujhe milenge nahi, so I am totally fine with it😊
😆 yeh bhi sahi hai @ bold.
Lets see what Madhu di says. M sure she will give me extra pts and u wont have to pass ur pts to me😳
Originally posted by: kavya1994
Seems like everyone took the thing very seriously that now lower scorer team will do khalbali in charts every match😆
😆 aajkal sab ulta horaha IPL mein.
One is u kya?
I think yes, she is the one😛
Itni khush Vera tabhi hoti hain😆but today I will not confirm from her and will wait for the announcement by the host.
Originally posted by: kavya1994
I think yes, she is the one😛
Itni khush Vera tabhi hoti hain😆but today I will not confirm from her and will wait for the announcement by the host.
Yes exactly isiliye bola one is her haha n maybe 2nd is Suyash
Originally posted by: kavya1994
I think yes, she is the one😛
Itni khush Vera tabhi hoti hain😆but today I will not confirm from her and will wait for the announcement by the host.
🤣🤣 Nahi, I'm definitely not the one 😌🤣
I predicted the Winning Team right, so isliye that's all. Bandi Khush hone pe bhi Sab ko shak ho raha hai bhaiiii😭 normal excitement hai yeh toh 😃
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
🏏IPL 2026: Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals, 69th Match, Mumbai🏏 The MI vs RR clash on 24 May 2026 looks like a contest between experience...
🏏IPL 2026: Punjab Kings vs Rajasthan Royals, 40th Match Mullanpur🏏 Punjab Kings (PBKS) are strong favourites against Rajasthan Royals (RR) in...
33