Hardik and Rahul stopped drinking coffee and you had to search😳 KJo's legacy khatre mein hai🥲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hardik and Rahul stopped drinking coffee and you had to search😳 KJo's legacy khatre mein hai🥲
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
I literally searched bw stars who loved coffee and gossiping. But answer is KJo.
Coffee + Spilling tea = Kjo 😆
Q u e s t i o n S e v e n :
I Love drinking hot beverages.
With my friends, I am always spilling Tea.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
K A R A N J O H A R
Coffee or Koffee With Karan
OG Gossip Master
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Karan Johar (69)
Incorrect Answers:
Kareena Kapoor Khan (7)
Alia Bhatt (5)
Not Answered (4)
Kangana Ranaut (3)
Ranbir Kapoor (2)
Malaika Arora (1)
Sneha Menon Desai (1)
Sonakshi Sinha(1)
Sonam Kapoor (1)
Anushka(1)
Shraddha Kapoor (1)
I'm ashamed that I got this right. Why did I know this answer? Bhakk 😡
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
I literally searched bw stars who loved coffee and gossiping. But answer is KJo.
I was searching Kis ne kis par chai gira di 🤣
Yay besuri Dhvani 🥳
I didn’t even know who this was😆
Who the furk is Nikunj Loria 😆
Loo i first searched that 🤣Coz of literal meaning of ques.. then read it few times nf got it😆
Q u e s t i o n F i v e:
I can draw and assist, but my fashion sense was so villainous
when I was employed by Caesar.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
S I D H A R T H M A L H O T R A
He Loves to Draw Cartoons
Assisted Karan Johar With My Name is Khan
Walked Fashion Shows as a Model Also Offered the Movie Fashion
His Character In Ek Villain Was Working For Mob Boss Caesar
Starred in Ek Villain
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sidharth Malhotra (24)
Incorrect Answers
Ranveer Singh (18)
Not Answered (12)
Bosco (6)
Whoever answered Bosco, let's hug it out 🤗
We're all in this together. Kya sahi dimaag chalaya hein apan logon ne.
I didn't either. 😆
Yay besuri Dhvani 🥳
Why is she called Baby billionaire.. cos of the views or she is rich?😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0