Bollywood CC #76- Page 78

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

54k

Users

59

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche


Thread is not available haha


Moderators deleted it.

BAPYVMQOYDOCFWFA thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0


I visited and saw his crack. WHY did you make me look at that 😭 I deserved a crack-free day.


He should have been on Community. Ass crack bandit would love him 😭

BAPYVMQOYDOCFWFA thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I thought some of you are friends with mods. Always playing games, flirting 🥺

T6PZM2MYKS4NW7OQ thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17


1. Moderator should make their position clear.

2. There shouldn't be biases in moderation.

3. If pointed out they have to clarify.


Everybody has bias. Mods too.

Leave it. Kuch hone wala nai hai. There is a war going on at Online front. Look at how Elon is hounded for wanting “free speech” by the left crusaders of free speech. Left walo ne ab sharam haya chhod di hai. Khulle Aam propaganda and hypocrisy.

BAPYVMQOYDOCFWFA thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0


F*ck. This gave me horror flashbacks to when I was like 12 and my crush put his hand around my waist randomly while walking together and I tried to be cool but accidentally started shaking. He asked me if I'm ok and I said I'm cold 😭


Aww you were literally getting chills

T6PZM2MYKS4NW7OQ thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BettyA1



Manmohan Singh's daughter is an NRI... She didn't move out of India cz BJP came to power, she was in USA even when her Dad was India's PM and Congress was in power in India

Ha ha ha ha. Usko pata tha Pappa naam ke PM hai. Asli order to Antonio maino ka chalta tha. 🤣

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: PI6RQFMFRMYYMI3K

Kanyadaan thread went on n on for several days where people were calling parents pims and the ritual prostitution.

People at this very moment are discussing religion in kangna's thread but you seem to have no problem whatsoever.

Its only considered goinng too far when other religions are discussed. And kabir khan thread was actually about whats happening in bollywood than about religion. The people who are indulging in unethical practices happen to belong to the particular religion. And you have no right to stop discussion about people based on their religion.

Kangna can be discussed but not kabir khan ?

This is nothing but naked misuse of power. And you are shamelessly flaunting it by giving warnings, banning members and stopping discussions which don't align with your own political and religious leanings.


Exactly either don't allow political discussions or if you are allowing have it both ways.

How come topics like Kanyadaan can be allowed for days but that kabir thread isnt allowed for even an hour on the forum..


If this is not double standard I don't know what is!?

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: UI3FXGB5PVK4EMGT


Everybody has bias. Mods too.

Leave it. Kuch hone wala nai hai. There is a war going on at Online front. Look at how Elon is hounded for wanting “free speech” by the left crusaders of free speech. Left walo ne ab sharam haya chhod di hai. Khulle Aam propaganda and hypocrisy.


We all are 18+ adults here. I don't understand why moderators need to intervene as long as no one is crossing lines.

Hona to kuch nahi hai pata hai.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 18 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".