*BOLLYWOOD KI BAAZI* #T4 - R2 RESULTS- PG 78-100- Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

875

Views

32.5k

Users

49

Likes

2.7k

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 4 years ago
#41

Originally posted by: -prabz-

Incorrect Answers

Vikrant Massey (13)

Sanya Malhotra (8)

Jacqueline Fernandez (3)

Alia Bhatt (3)

Priyanka Chopra (2)

Niti Mohan (1)

Jennifer Lopez (1)

Terrence Lewis (1)

Shraddha Kapoor (1)

Not Answered (1)




Who gave Alia Bhatt and Niti Mohan onwards as an answer? I NEED TO KNOW!!!! 🤣

Posted: 4 years ago
#42

Yeh Meri Jennifer Lopez ko kis ne yaad kia hai 😭😭😭😭

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#43

Originally posted by: -prabz-



Q u e s t i o n T w o:



They do not appear to be a student when it comes to singing.



Jaan kurbaan on this hint😅🤣

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 4 years ago
#44

Originally posted by: IAYNYLMCBI72AZQP

Lol Rani isnt 4th Gen, plz! Please show the source.

Am I the one posting results?🤔

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail 8th Anniversary Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago
#45

Image

cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail 10th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago
#46

Rani won 2 Oscars? 😲 Anyone know which movies?

Bleue thumbnail
4th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago
#47

I want to know who is the one not answering 😆

Shooting-Star thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 4 years ago
#48

Originally posted by: Minionite



Who gave Alia Bhatt and Niti Mohan onwards as an answer? I NEED TO KNOW!!!! 🤣

Woh chodo! Why Terrence Lewis? 🤣

NINALOGY thumbnail

Retro Rebels

Posted: 4 years ago
#49

Originally posted by: cheers2all

Rani won 2 Oscars? 😲 Anyone know which movies?

Did not win just get nominated

cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail 10th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago
#50

Originally posted by: Minionite



Who gave Alia Bhatt and Niti Mohan onwards as an answer? I NEED TO KNOW!!!! 🤣

I answered Alia Bhatt for the 1st question 🙈

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 22 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".