OMG YEEEESSSS!

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
OMG YEEEESSSS!

Q u e s t i o n O n e:
This star was the first to win 2 awards from one film.
They had 2 Indian film Submissions for the Academy Awards.
They are a part of a 4th generation Bollywood family
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
R A N I M U K E R J I
First Female To Win 2 Filmfare Awards For The Film Black (2005)
2 India Oscar Submissions For Hey Ram (2000) & Paheli (2005)
4th Gen Actor From Mukherjee Family
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Rani Mukerji (5)
Incorrect Answers
Ranbir Kapoor (55)
Rishi Kapoor (13)
Aamir Khan (11)
AR Rahman (5)
Kamal Hasan (3)
Mother India (1)
Radhir Kapoor (1)
Alia Bhatt (1)
Not Answered (1)
Acc to sheep rule its Ranbir🤣
Damn so starts with anda
How is it Rani FURCK
😭
I got the sheep answer 🤣
Someone chose Mother India..... Like Why? 🤣
Kaha tha maine its not Kapoor🤣
I don't even know ke Rani Bollywood family se hai🤣🤣🤣
Why is it rani not rishi 😂
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0