Bhoot Bangla 🧟🧛[Invites Only]- Page 34

Created

Last reply

Replies

453

Views

17.3k

Users

25

Likes

590

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Havaana

So so ke guzar li ๐Ÿคฃ

wah kya maze hain tumhare ๐Ÿคฃ

Havaana thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

wah kya maze hain tumhare ๐Ÿคฃ

han so ke mast Maza agaya๐Ÿคฃ
Red_eyes94 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Dose anyone watch gum hai kesi ke pyar mein?

I remember soni used to

Havaana thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Red_eyes94

Dose anyone watch gum hai kesi ke pyar mein?

I remember soni used to

nope I don't watch this show ๐Ÿ˜ณ
SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Red_eyes94

Dose anyone watch gum hai kesi ke pyar mein?

I remember soni used to

I only watched in starting like 10-20 and thats it.

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Red_eyes94

Dose anyone watch gum hai kesi ke pyar mein?

I remember soni used to

Nahi mujhe apne dimaag ko ghum hone se bachana hai so not watching ๐Ÿคฃ

Red_eyes94 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Nahi mujhe apne dimaag ko ghum hone se bachana hai so not watching ๐Ÿคฃ

Itโ€™s back on track sairat shadi
heavenlybliss thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Red_eyes94

Dose anyone watch gum hai kesi ke pyar mein?

I remember soni used to

I watched until shrutis entry๐Ÿ˜†

Red_eyes94 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

I watched until shrutis entry๐Ÿ˜†

Shruti is gone sairat are married now

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

We got out streak badges ๐Ÿคฃ. Soniye, Nina and me ๐Ÿคช.

Related Topics

Chat Clubs thumbnail

Posted by: naadanmasakalli ยท 2 years ago

This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...

Expand โ–ผ
Chat Clubs thumbnail

Posted by: Forgotten-Toy ยท 5 years ago

Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....

Expand โ–ผ
Chat Clubs thumbnail

Posted by: m4manju ยท 6 months ago

A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...

Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".