So so ke guzar li ๐คฃ
wah kya maze hain tumhare ๐คฃ
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
So so ke guzar li ๐คฃ
wah kya maze hain tumhare ๐คฃ
han so ke mast Maza agaya๐คฃ
Dose anyone watch gum hai kesi ke pyar mein?
I remember soni used to
nope I don't watch this show ๐ณ
I only watched in starting like 10-20 and thats it.
Nahi mujhe apne dimaag ko ghum hone se bachana hai so not watching ๐คฃ
Itโs back on track sairat shadiOriginally posted by: dusk2dawn
Nahi mujhe apne dimaag ko ghum hone se bachana hai so not watching ๐คฃ
I watched until shrutis entry๐
Shruti is gone sairat are married now
We got out streak badges ๐คฃ. Soniye, Nina and me ๐คช.
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
1k