change your wordings
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
change your wordings
Originally posted by: infinity101
Acha can someone please tell ye lines gaano ke beech me kahi bhi ho skti hai ya sirf first stanza hi hai?
The song translations are from apart of a song the part that it catchy...
The Title of the Song is In the Translated Lyrics.... except for 3 of them..
I Just checked them myself as this was not the round I created.
Are bollywood songs popular in Korea? 😲 You mentioned about Q.6 being played everywhere.
areh nahi... Korea is my resident country. My birth country is Fiji. It was popular there 😆
I also just woke up... After sleeping at 4am
If you are finding it hard we can simplify the whole round.
All you have to do is Ask!
I also just woke up... After sleeping at 4am
If you are finding it hard we can simplify the whole round.
All you have to do is Ask!
Do it now. Abhi ka abhi 😈
change your wordings
Wow this one is actually easy 😲
The song translations are from apart of a song the part that it catchy...
The Title of the Song is In the Translated Lyrics.... except for 3 of them..
I Just checked them myself as this was not the round I created.
Simplify Q1 😭😂
please simplify q1, q8 and 9. These are the common one's.I also just woke up... After sleeping at 4am
If you are finding it hard we can simplify the whole round.
All you have to do is Ask!
9th one is actually easy 😆
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
9