Got the India forum article..
So I have no reason to watch..
It's too much take for me
Vanker miscalculated the whole scenerio
Got the India forum article..
So I have no reason to watch..
It's too much take for me
Vanker miscalculated the whole scenerio
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
You messed up Shruti track for drama, we bore it
You messed up the bhabhi-devar relation for drama, we forcefully digested it
You messed up with off-screen, we ignored it (at least I did)
You did damage control, we stuck to it
Your cast trolled the audience, we stuck to the show.
You disrespected every relation for drama, we swallowed it.
This time you are disrespecting surrogacy - motherhood
You may get more TRPs. You may climb and be no 1. You may get a new audience. Congratulations!
Edit: After 24 hours, I realised this is not going to make a difference to my life 😆
😭😭😭
See you all in some other forum
Are you leaving too!?
Vanku ka dimaag kharaab ho gaya...
Gaya yeh show aab
Utterly disgusted. It is pakhi who was meant to be the one that can't conceive as per the bengali original yet this vanku once again used his creativity to make changes that will increase pakhi's importance 🤬
We have dedicated our time and money not to fulfil some certain couple's personal agenda..
👎🏼
Enough is enough..
We have tolerated a lot but this is too much
Bye bye ghum....I will watch radha mohan....I watched 2nd and 3rd episodes in youtube....I didn't like fl and her acting but the plot is promising +have supernatural element....ml and kid and vamp perfect casting....the ml's wife was murdered and blames falls on ml and his kid hates him...vamp wants to marry ml but ml put forwards the condition that he will only marry when kid accepts him...vamp tries to pull frustrations on kid and then comes atma of mother.....fl is the babysitter of kid
Originally posted by: dairymilkanu
Bye bye ghum....I will watch radha mohan....I watched 2nd and 3rd episodes in youtube....I didn't like fl and her acting but the plot is promising +have supernatural element....ml and kid and vamp perfect casting....the ml's wife was murdered and blames falls on ml and his kid hates him...vamp wants to marry ml but ml put forwards the condition that he will only marry when kid accepts him...vamp tries to pull frustrations on kid and then comes atma of mother.....fl is the babysitter of kid
Thanks for synopsis