I agree with you. Blood red it is, Royal red!
L O V E, L O V E I T !
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Yeah I am thinking same.
But wedding lehnga red hi jyada acha lgta hai so I love this one 😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I agree with you. Blood red it is, Royal red!
L O V E, L O V E I T !
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Yeah I am thinking same.
But wedding lehnga red hi jyada acha lgta hai so I love this one 😉
Pink lehenga red ban gaya. 🤪
Anyways, Harshad and Pranali are looking like Rajasthani King and Queen. 😍🤩
Abhira left Aarohi in that jungle and Aarohi reached late. 😂
it is the official promo!
Don’t think it’s leaked. They are just churning up the excitement!
L O V E, L O V E I T !
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
it's not leaked. sitara, garima, and DKP all posted it! the official promo is yet to come 🤗Don’t think it’s leaked. They are just churning up the excitement!
L O V E, L O V E I T !
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
If they have a private wedding without Aaru - Abhi will get his wish to have a “just them” wedding and not have Aarohi in it. So I…..
L O V E, L O V E I T !
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful
Pink lehenga red ban gaya. 🤪
Anyways, Harshad and Pranali are looking like Rajasthani King and Queen. 😍🤩
Abhira left Aarohi in that jungle and Aarohi reached late. 😂
I agree with you. Blood red it is, Royal red!L O V E, L O V E I T !
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
She looks so beautiful ❤️❤️❤️
Specially with that red dupatta #Abhi ki Akshu
eagerly waiting for tomorrow's episode!!!!!
Yes... Abhi ki Akshu.. ❤️❤️❤️
Humare Abhira ki shadi he... 💃💃💃💃
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
0