Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Me after reading everyone's answers:

Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese
Shahid danced in Dil toh pagal hai at the age of 16 and acted with Sanah kapoor in that movie with Alia (I forgot the name)
Just saying I wrote the answer ..I know answer must be Shraddha only..
But they weren’t reel sibilings in Shaandar!
Shraddha n bro sid were reel sibilings in Haseen Parker too
Shraddha Kapoor ko 16 ki Umar mein film offer hui thi question read kr jake jisko 16 ki Umar mein film offer hui 😆 and Shraddha ne haseena parkar mein apne bhai ke sath kam kia hai 😂😂
No no. I think it's Shahid only. He was a dancer in Dil toh pagal hai when he was 16. Known for dance. Also he acted with Ishan Khatter in Waah life ho toh aisi if I'm not wrong..
How dare Meryl Streep not be one of the answers??
Angry man.. Amitabh Bachhan?😆
same 😆 shraddha kapoor pe thoda confidence aaya to Shahid Kapoor ka naam aa raha hai 😆
Mujhe bhi last minute mila article. Pehle to me Rishi or Ranbir me confused thi because google was giving both answers for 4th generation
Han same mere sath yehi horaha tha end tak
But the question said "brother" not "sister" and Sana or whatever her name is his sister.Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese
Shahid danced in Dil toh pagal hai at the age of 16 and acted with Sanah kapoor in that movie with Alia (I forgot the name)
Just saying I wrote the answer ..I know answer must be Shraddha only..
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0