*** BOLLYWOOD KI BAAZI THREAD#2 *** OPEN FOR DISCUSSION- Page 43

Created

Last reply

Replies

1k

Views

31.1k

Users

54

Likes

2.1k

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Yeah well Wiki says he is 3rd but after searching at 2-3 more websites it says he belongs to the fourth one. The 1st generation starts with predecessor of Prithviraj Kapoor, can't recall his name. Don't know what's the correct answer though.
SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

yeh kaha se ayi?!?😭😭 I didnt find it

Google i also found this🤷‍♀️

RainOfDew thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Google said Rishi is 3rd Generation so I didn’t even count him. Rani had two movies in the submission and on google she’s 4th generation too.


Lol we r torn between Rishi nd Ranbir u came wid Rani🤣

EXOL thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 7

Love Legion

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Havaana

Ranbir Kapoor got best actor critics and audience both for Rockstar in filmfare

does he hv two movies for academy
Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

Shreya batao 4 gen wala Rishi Kapoor or Ranbir Kapoor?


I will not reveal anything about answers. I know them all but I promised to help Hinna and Prabz and that includes staying silent about answers.


Image

OMQXSJ2SLHE2Z2YA thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: NDC5URER7WYDJRY6

Ek Villain, Sid Mal works as a hitman for Caesar. 😆


Maine pucha film dekhna zaroori hai kya, Hinna ne bola nahi 😈

Lekin maine ye film dekhi hi nahi toh ye kaise pata hoga?


But thanks for the explanation.

docritu99 thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

What was the answer for that psycho one?

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 4 years ago

Kapoor khandan ki kab aagayi Rani?

RA3TCCL2TBSP4UKZ thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

While we are at it - can we write all 10 answer

Seems like Cutting got it most 😆


I think my first answer is wrong😆

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RainOfDew


Lol i found same but i couldnt found their great great great grandpa so i wrote Ranbir😆


Idk🤣

but he doesnt have 2 academy award nominations

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 19 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".