yaar mje btao isne kya draw kia? or kb draw kia? Assist and villain se sidha yehi aya ta .. lekin draw ki wjah se I have to ask for extra hint ..😡
https://www.movietalkies.com/news/sidharth-malhotra-loves-to-paint/
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yaar mje btao isne kya draw kia? or kb draw kia? Assist and villain se sidha yehi aya ta .. lekin draw ki wjah se I have to ask for extra hint ..😡
https://www.movietalkies.com/news/sidharth-malhotra-loves-to-paint/
I got to knw he can dive too😲🤣
I can't believe I didn't think of Sid instantly. He's my favourite actor
Yep! Sent last min pein😆
Discuss mat kro please mujhe anxiety hojayegi🤣🤣
answer to mje first time me hi strike kia.. lekin the ques says he can DRAW.,, and I found no such evidence over google.. baki dono hint se sidha whi dimag me aya …
same draw got me too but I still went with that answer 😆
That dive wala question? Please tell me uska answer HR tha
Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese
Oh no!!
I couldn't figure out that all!!
Aur woh villainous? Oh god!! (I searched who wore bad outfit)
Hint was Ek Villian???
My search history. Best drawers best painters in Bollywood… useless I tell you
Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese
Oh no!!
I couldn't figure out that all!!
Aur woh villainous? Oh god!! (I searched who wore bad outfit)
Hint was Ek Villian???
I should have written Siddhart seriously.....dimaag nahin kaam chal raha tha at this point....
Hina, that's too much
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0