Celebrity wiki are protected for edits. U and I cannot edit their wiki. Their PR team can correct edits such if they want. 🙏
Oh I didn't know this. So their PR can adjust their ages, link ups, awards etc accordingly😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Celebrity wiki are protected for edits. U and I cannot edit their wiki. Their PR team can correct edits such if they want. 🙏
Oh I didn't know this. So their PR can adjust their ages, link ups, awards etc accordingly😆
Originally posted by: Jaitreya23
😮😧 Really! I didn't know such an important piece of information that Deepika is Danish!😆
So we have Danish Deepika and British Alia.and Hong Konger Katrina!
Ranbir has firangi taste😆
Deepika is Indian. She was just born in Copenhagen while her father trained for tournaments there.. her family returned to Bangalore when she was 6-7 months old.
I don't think Alia was born in the UK. I thought it was pretty well known that she obtained citizenship through her mother? I could be wrong though.
Wiki calls Akshay Canadian actor, ab usne kaunsa Canadian movie kia hai?
Din sy raat hogi par yeh British actress na mil sakhi
Originally posted by: KB5CWO7IGYXUM5H5
Wiki calls Akshay Canadian actor, ab usne kaunsa Canadian movie kia hai?
His wiki is even funny .. Indian born naturalised Canadian actor 😆.. Simply say Indian actor who is Canadian citizen now.
Originally posted by: Chameli_billi
Who dat ho
the ho in question here is Alia.
I'm only answering you in case someone comes at me here for calling her a ho. 😆
I remember Mahesh Bhatt's interview in the 90s about the Babri Masjid related Hindu-Muslim riots in Mumbai. He mentioned his wife being pregnant and being scared about her and the baby's safety. That could be Alia or Shaheen. So it makes sense that they would choose a British passport for the child in that context. Their tensions are portrayed in his film Zakhm with Ajay Devgn and Sonali Bendre. Sonali wants their child to be born in Britain while Ajay wants the child to be born in India.
Saari zindagi stardom and paisa jis dharti par se kamaya aur usi par thuka.. are the worst species even worse than terrorists.
https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/telugu/veteran-telugu-actor-pavala-shyamala-dies-at-75-hyderabad-10806991
...
https://www.moneycontrol.com/entertainment/tv-actress-sanchita-ugale-dies-by-suicide-reports-article-13949687.html
Please share your thoughts. These were arguably the two most-talked about female performances of last year, barring Aneet Padda in Saiyaara who...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yeh-jawaani-hai-deewani-actress-evelyn-sharma-confirms-divorce-with-husband-vows-co-parenting-focus_234023
0