You are like bw police - came late 😆
Already submitted - next round mein - agar next round naseeb hua toh 😔😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You are like bw police - came late 😆
Already submitted - next round mein - agar next round naseeb hua toh 😔😆

Who is still searching?🤣
Badhaaiyaan ji naaye thread ke liye🥳
Dekhte hai kahi iss round ke baad ande extinction ke kagaar par naa aa jaaye😳
Main kaha submit kiye hai!🤣 In which world question are you lost?
Of course I can help…at 00.01 AM 6th May
Bas buht hua 2 din full time searching ki hai mei ne
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
WHAT THE FCUK ARE THESE QUESTIONS! I only participated coz I thought you’d go easy. 😡
Hayyee
It's nice to see that I'm not the only one who's frustrated 😳
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Main kaha submit kiye hai!🤣 In which world question are you lost?
Of course I can help…at 00.01 AM 6th May
Tera naam dhokha,rakh du ,naaraz hogi kyaaa😳
PS.Yeh gaana maine jab se questions dekha hai tab se mere mann mein chal raha hai🤡
Pps.Samajh rahe ho kuch tagged vyakti?
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0