Site Updates and Issues Discussion Thread #6 - Page 16

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by evilxbalaa

Also please can we have Bollywood forum also on homepage like IPL. That forum is also one of the most active

it's on the homepage under the zee tv section

Originally posted by vijay

Group PM now has Reply All option. 😊

We will be adding the Opt out option if someone wants to drop out of the PM chain. (Hopefully tomorrow)

Chinguuu agyaa group PM mein reply all agya  😍😍😍😍😍

Edited by Havaana - 1 years ago

I am getting banned IP message when I try to login from laptop

How to slove this

Originally posted by Shivi_forever

I am getting banned IP message when I try to login from laptop

How to slove this

From the device where you are getting this IP Ban message. Go to whatismyipaddress.com and PM me the IP address that is given there. I will look into it.

Edited by vijay - 1 years ago

Originally posted by Havaana

Chinguuu agyaa group PM mein reply all agya  😍😍😍😍😍

Yeaaaah

When is the streak badge coming

Can members have option to order their badges as they wish, and can we have more than 2 show on our posts if possible 

Edited by priya185 - 1 years ago

It's a valid point and we will be removing the Person tagging option from the FanFiction.

Hi Vijay, I don't think we should remove person tagging from FF, coz person tagging and real person fictions are two different things. The Fan Fiction of a certain forum is written about the characters played by particular actors. And by tagging the celebrity we will actually be able to sort all the fiction written on the characters played by a particular celebrity. As long as author's arent using names of the celebrity in the fan fiction forum its fine.

ps: Not able to tag liz

Originally posted by Koeli

Hi Vijay, I don't think we should remove person tagging from FF, coz person tagging and real person fictions are two different things. The Fan Fiction of a certain forum is written about the characters played by particular actors. And by tagging the celebrity we will actually be able to sort all the fiction written on the characters played by a particular celebrity. As long as author's arent using names of the celebrity in the fan fiction forum its fine.

ps: Not able to tag liz

Well we discussed with the legal expert on this.. and he suggested not to tag Real person even if we mean to refer them just as their character.

BTW we do have the option to create our own tags for the stories. 

Originally posted by priya185

When is the streak badge coming

Can members have option to order their badges as they wish, and can we have more than 2 show on our posts if possible 

Visit Streak Badge design is done. We should have it tomorrow (hopefully).

Sorry didn't get the second question of yours "can we have more than 2 show on our posts if possible".  Please elaborate.

Well we discussed with the legal expert on this.. and he suggested not to tag Real person even if we mean to refer them just as their character.

BTW we do have the option to create our own tags for the stories. 

@last para, But if a person tags an actor using tags instead of content tags, isn't it the same thing, and as advised by the legal advisor, we'll have to remove the tags, won't we?