. i dint mean all answers lol . just one
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
. i dint mean all answers lol . just one
kaunsa forum? join BWF it never goes soona.. bomb phat te rehte hai waha😆
kaunsa forum? join BWF it never goes soona.. bomb phat te rehte hai waha😆
ZDMN😆
Bollywood - I don't keep up with that 🤣 not my tea
6 out of 10 profiles don't discuss Bollywood. I'm one of them😆
Please tell me my score, evilxbala won't tell because she is evil
I should never be allowed to write questions 🤣
someone got top marks when we tested them and asked for it to be harder as it was easy....
like her. I think your name is shreya only🤣🤣. Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please do tell me😔. Me to evilxbala now -
imagine wooden stick in my hands😈😈.Shit yaar
I totally forgot about extra hints😒
This is how #5 made me react 🤣

Can the answers include singers as well?
I agree😆..
This is one question, which I know my ans is 100% wrong..
Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese
I agree😆..
This is one question, which I know my ans is 100% wrong..
same. I have absolutely no idea as well. all searches proved useless. 🤣
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
9