Shreya made these questions?
Now it all makes sense. I shouldve seen the pattern based on the other games 😲
Now they're throwing me under the bus. I only helped them test the questions and update them. All this evilness is Hinna's and Prabz's. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Shreya made these questions?
Now it all makes sense. I shouldve seen the pattern based on the other games 😲
Now they're throwing me under the bus. I only helped them test the questions and update them. All this evilness is Hinna's and Prabz's. 🤣
I should never be allowed to write questions 🤣
someone got top marks when we tested them and asked for it to be harder as it was easy....
You asked the wrong person to test them. BW dictionary ke paas aaye to test questions.
Seriously the next 2 rounds - when they tested them on me - I didn't even blink. They were shocked at my knowledge. 🤣
Originally posted by: Minionite
You asked the wrong person to test them. BW dictionary ke paas aaye to test questions.
Seriously the next 2 rounds - when they tested them on me - I didn't even blink. They were shocked at my knowledge. 🤣
Dictionary udhar dedo mujhe 😭
You guys are complaining now wait until you see what hinna has done for the other rounds...🤣
Just informing yall in advance, Prabz and Shreya are responsible for round 3😈
Originally posted by: Minionite
Now they're throwing me under the bus. I only helped them test the questions and update them. All this evilness is Hinna's and Prabz's. 🤣
Itna jhoot dadi amma😡 apne jaise sab ko yahan BW ki dadi amma samajhti ho?
Originally posted by: Minionite
You asked the wrong person to test them. BW dictionary ke paas aaye to test questions.
Seriously the next 2 rounds - when they tested them on me - I didn't even blink. They were shocked at my knowledge. 🤣
Stop scaring them😡 at least let them relax for a day na😆
Dictionary udhar dedo mujhe 😭
Mujhe bhi chahie
Every host turns evil👀
i realized the correct answers now
i realized the correct answers now
How many wrongs??
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
9