Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Eternalallure
But seriously.... Kahan hai... Kahan ja rha hai... Kya kehna chah rha hai... Kuch samajh nhi aaya😂😂
I can't even say if these are some song's lyrics 🤔🤔
Yeah these r lyrics from the song "The Weeknd - Starboy".
He is password protected u see, koi khuli kitab nehi hai Jo jab chahein hum padd Le.😉
drumsticks sabzi I think
Hellu Pie can be both effortlessly n surprises us😍😇
Rra and Manasvi revisiting this flipper Dadi 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/stories/rrahulsudhir/2830893848650618621/

Rra and Manasvi revisiting this flipper Dadi 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/stories/rrahulsudhir/2830893848650618621/
Have to say, Manasvi absolutely killed this Ask Me Anything session. He was so funny, and his answers were hilarious😂😂😂
I ate drumsticks once but I didn't like it😔😔
Yeah, it's drumsticks Sabzi.
She's put a sticker of drums too😉😂
P.S. I love drumsticks Sabzi made with aloo- baingan💕
Rra and Manasvi revisiting this flipper Dadi 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/stories/rrahulsudhir/2830893848650618621/
Once a flipper, always a flipper. 🤣
i toh don’t like drumsticks at all