Nahi yaar... kyun aise shaq kar rahe ho mujhpe...
I might stop posting all predictions now... 😭
Neither I have kaala til on my tongue...
And you know better... mera wishlist to hua nahi pura 😡... ye jaroor ho gaya 🤢🤢
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Nahi yaar... kyun aise shaq kar rahe ho mujhpe...
I might stop posting all predictions now... 😭
Neither I have kaala til on my tongue...
And you know better... mera wishlist to hua nahi pura 😡... ye jaroor ho gaya 🤢🤢
Then get your royalties and share with us. 🤣 Phir hum party karenge 🥳
PS - Negotiate for a handsome amount. Threaten for infringement and cheating. And make them agree to include your wishlist. Mauja Mauja 😉
Lawyers in the forum
Ready to draft the appeal for me????
I will share the profits 🤣
Originally posted by: sherry_24
Then get your royalties and share with us. 🤣 Phir hum party karenge 🥳
PS - Negotiate for a handsome amount. Threaten for infringement and cheating. And make them agree to include your wishlist. Mauja Mauja 😉
Potterhead...
Show to nahi dekh rahi hogi..
Help in the appeal 🤣
Lawyers in the forum
Ready to draft the appeal for me????
I will share the profits 🤣
Appeal toh draft kar denge par milega kuch nahi per lawyer pov! ☹️ Waise they do take ideas from forum and twitter 🤣
We’ll have to gather proper evidence!
Appeal for what ???
And for the show, Oh My God, I tried watching..I seriously did. Everything seems so OTT now. Then I tried writing Arjun. My mind went blank. Completely. It's like there's a huge block with ghum.
Not a lawyer, but my mum says I'm good at arguments🤣
Originally posted by: sherry_24
Not a lawyer, but my mum says I'm good at arguments🤣
That doesn't count...
Every mom says that to their child... I know .. because i do that too 🤣🤣
That doesn't count...
Every mom says that to their child... I know .. because i do that too 🤣🤣
U have children
Yes... I do..
Happily married for more than a decade 😳