Originally posted by: hasini009
I wanna chane one of my answers. can I plz?
Actually we are not accepting changes after submitting answers but since I forgot to clarify this, you can submit the form again. We will delete your first one.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: hasini009
I wanna chane one of my answers. can I plz?
Actually we are not accepting changes after submitting answers but since I forgot to clarify this, you can submit the form again. We will delete your first one.
Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese
Mujhe bhi
I think I got another answer, and possibly correct answer for one of the questions.. (key word😬)
Please submit your form again and inform Prabz so that she can delete the first one
Originally posted by: DetachednNumb
Is this done? Or can i still sign up? 😒
Round 1 has already started but I can send you the questions if you still want to play. You would have to submit them by tomorrow 11:59PM IST. Is that ok?
pehle khud ko toh answer confirm ho 🤣
I'm very sure of 02 answers only 🤣
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Actually we are not accepting changes after submitting answers but since I forgot to clarify this, you can submit the form again. We will delete your first one.
Thank you so much evil baala❤️🤗
Or mujhe kuch confirm nhi hai 🤣🤣🤣 aik toh google ne aik question mein buht confuse kia hua hai mujhe 🤣
Originally posted by: hasini009
Thank you so much evil baala❤️🤗
Jo Sahi kar Rahi hai woh mujhe bhi batade 😳
Kya pata sahi ko hi glat kar de
aise darao matt🥺
chalo, submitted again
sahi ya galat, wo BW jaane😆
mein apni searching se confirm krlungi pehle 😉
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
9