Originally posted by: hasini009
I wanna chane one of my answers. can I plz?
Mujhe bhi
I think I got another answer, and possibly correct answer for one of the questions.. (key word😬)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: hasini009
I wanna chane one of my answers. can I plz?
Mujhe bhi
I think I got another answer, and possibly correct answer for one of the questions.. (key word😬)
Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese
Mujhe bhi
I think I got another answer, and possibly correct answer for one of the questions.. (key word😬)
me too. I know meri over enthu and over confidence duba degi mujhe.
Originally posted by: hasini009
me too. I know meri over enthu and over confidence duba degi mujhe.
Main toh confident thi hi nahi... Woh question ka page dekhte dekhte anxious horahi thi toh bhej diye
Is this done? Or can i still sign up? 😒
Where is Fingu. How come you're so calm?
Don't tell me you're not playing. 😡
waha tak baat hi nhi puchnegi 😳
pehle khud ko toh answer confirm ho 🤣
Originally posted by: NathuPyare
Namak mirch dimag pe laga liya to wo aur tasty ho jayega... Fir log aur bhi zyada mera dimag khayenge. I will be left with no dimag 😭
Or agar Tum ne solve nhi kiye answer toh mein dmgh zaroor kah jaongi
Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese
Main toh confident thi hi nahi... Woh question ka page dekhte dekhte anxious horahi thi toh bhej diye
I have my internals going on in college.. isliye break me jaisa hua waisa I submitted!!
Free time me bhi stress hogya aaj!🤣
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
If by chance,some hints😉 comes out as wrong answers. Please don't eat me like her
😰😰😰😰🤒🤒🤒🤒.
You are not allowed to give or take hints from each other.
Only hosts can give hints.
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
9