Originally posted by: HMNE4NMHGULVUJ2U
the one abhi found was red!!
Means is she wearing another lehenga now ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: HMNE4NMHGULVUJ2U
the one abhi found was red!!
Means is she wearing another lehenga now ?
Ohh yeah vo to me dekhna bhul hi gayi 🤣
i think it's meant to be the same one 🤣
Originally posted by: IIVUIILGLUSBNR76
i think it's meant to be the same one 🤣
Flashback me pink tha sayad 🤔
Koi nhi chalo but I love red more
me toooo! i am so happy she is wearing red 🤗
Lighting mein pink laga. But it’s red.
L O V E, L O V E I T !
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Originally posted by: WFQCJ3L7Z6OJFZH5
the one abhi found was red!!
Haaye
Excited
Lighting mein pink laga. But it’s red.
L O V E, L O V E I T !
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Yeah I am thinking same.
But wedding lehnga red hi jyada acha lgta hai so I love this one 😉
Originally posted by: 4XX7TALBF36H5OCH
me toooo! i am so happy she is wearing red 🤗
Bahut pyaari lag rahi hai
I want to see Abhi's reaction
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
0