Some of them I knw ita correct answers and some of them I've no freaking idea😒
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Some of them I knw ita correct answers and some of them I've no freaking idea😒
Getting ready to collect andas🤣
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
I wish we had some ways to confirm the answer just like anda hunt 🤣
Same😆... Anda hunt ne habit bigad diya..
I am not getting 2 questions and rest also no idea, they are correct or not!!
Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese
Same😆... Anda hunt ne habit bigad diya..
I am not getting 2 questions and rest also no idea, they are correct or not!!
10 days anda hunt karne ki habit hogaya.
I am thinking of visiting IF profile in every question. 😆
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
10 days anda hunt karne ki habit hogaya.
I am thinking of visiting IF profile in every question. 😆
Yeah!! + Loads of hints from members whenever needed😆
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
PMs sent. Let me know if anyone didnt receive!😳
Yeh questions ke liye padai ki zaroorat thi yaar...itna tough paper 😆
Still, it is a huge sign up, so congrats! 🥳
Not at all sure about answers but sent☢️😆!!!
Originally posted by: priya185
Prabz told me this round will only take 5 mins🤣
Almost one hour done, and only one question answered 😆
Originally posted by: Minionite
I'm a non-participating player and these questions took me all of 20 minutes to solve. So no excuses.
Of course I'm somewhat of a BW dictionary, but even with research it took me 20 minutes. All of 20 minutes.
We are gavaar BW insaan 😛
Dekhte hai kya hota hai, mazaa toh aa raha hai confusion mein...
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
9