Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Our qubool hai is not official until it’s India Forums official. 😆 Here, sign away.
I will act as a witness 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Our qubool hai is not official until it’s India Forums official. 😆 Here, sign away.
I will act as a witness 🥳
Originally posted by: DQ6IAOZKQBQG7AVS
At present smitten and Heisen are runing in a circle. Kaun kiske peeche keh nahi sakte 🤷🏼♂️
That's u in between btw 😆
Are you by any chance in this thread to "lagaoo aag" too, just like your signature says? 😆
Originally posted by: 5YV2PL4HHOEKLZWK
Are you by any chance in this thread to "lagaoo aag" too, just like your signature says? 😆
I should change my signature. Itna bhi honest hone ki zarurat nahi hai 😆
Originally posted by: CC4YUDPA5CYICPD6
At present smitten and Heisen are runing in a circle. Kaun kiske peeche keh nahi sakte 🤷🏼♂️
That's u in between btw 😆
LMAO. I’m stuck in the middle while both are chasing each other. Maybe Heisen can find me a SRK just like Lallu did for Rani here. 😆
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
LMAO. I’m stuck in the middle while both are chasing each other. Maybe Heisen can find me a SRK just like Lallu did for Rani here. 😆
Heisen is Salman? He's gonna love you for it. Isn't this the same movie with garam chai ki pyali as his "intro" song? 🤣
Originally posted by: HUO62U4NPTXIXRXJ
Heisen is Salman? He's gonna love you for it. Isn't this the same movie with garam chai ki pyali as his "intro" song? 🤣
I just checked and omg it is. Isn’t that how he wakes up … with some haram chai? 🤣
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I just checked and omg it is. Isn’t that how he wakes up … with some haram chai? 🤣
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I meant garam* but stupid autocorrect. I’m not going to change it coz who knows, maybe he does drink some haram chai as well. 😏
Your phone's algorithm is on point.
Can you hear the slurp from there? Heisen also wakes up half the London with his first sip of garam chai in the morning. 

Abbe BC, kya lafda ai idhar.
Sone de mujhe. I'll deactivate soon.
Yes me too Jispe ye forumwale hamara mazak udate haiOriginally posted by: blue-ice.1
Agree with what??😆 Waise Infinity and I are mostly on the same wave length so whatever she is saying I must have agreed to that....Is it about Ajay??😆 I love his eyes...
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
https://youtu.be/JxWQ5vpEXs8?si=mKTnopbVubw1QSNA Sudhir Chowdhury who is known for spreading misinformation is now with DD . Under the guise of...
Repeated topic
Please delete
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/aamir-khan-60-to-get-married-third-time-will-tie-the-knot-with-girlfriend-gauri-spratt-report_234712...
12