Aap log bhi baat karo saath mein ... 😆 yeh kya heisen kitten laga rakna hai?!
It's not our fault that no one else wants to talk? You wanna talk, let's talk .... there's no need to single out people.😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Aap log bhi baat karo saath mein ... 😆 yeh kya heisen kitten laga rakna hai?!
It's not our fault that no one else wants to talk? You wanna talk, let's talk .... there's no need to single out people.😆
Originally posted by: ChotaShakil420
cutiepe sara kasoor mera ha tmare tareefe jo karde ha idher 😒
arre, it's all a joke, I hope you're not taking offense. 🤔
or bina koi reason tareef na kiya karo. 😆
Originally posted by: DGMZG3UL5SNKCGT2
Aap log bhi baat karo saath mein ... 😆 yeh kya heisen kitten laga rakna hai?!
It's not our fault that no one else wants to talk? You wanna talk, let's talk .... there's no need to single out people.😆
This reminded me 😆

Aww ... but I'm all about diversity and inclusion ... at work, on forums, and everywhere else. Why people feel the need to stay away and just comment from the sidelines is beyond me. I don't bite ... I don't know about Heisen but I sure don't.😆
Should I make an announcement to let people know that they're all welcome here? 😆😎
Originally posted by: 67Q3PU6QYAA3Y2KS
Aap log bhi baat karo saath mein ... 😆 yeh kya heisen kitten laga rakna hai?!
It's not our fault that no one else wants to talk? You wanna talk, let's talk .... there's no need to single out people.😆
It's just that HeisenKitten 'pyar bhari nokjhonk' is currently the most entertaining thing on IF 😆
Originally posted by: 5M3IJGSGOKPOL4SL
Aww ... but I'm all about diversity and inclusion ... at work, on forums, and everywhere else. Why people feel the need to stay away and just comment from the sidelines is beyond me. I don't bite ... I don't know about Heisen but I sure don't.😆
Should I make an announcement to let people know that they're all welcome here? 😆😎
Everyone should jump in and join the fun. Speaking of which, let’s get this thread a bit more exciting. Heisen, if you’re going to take over this thread then at least answer the question. A member has killed you (me) and another has hooked up with you (Bear). No one wants to marry you yet. Now your turn. 😆
On that note Smitten, I’m waiting for your list too.
Forgot to tag your snoring ass.
Originally posted by: 3LNXB3ZT355TGU34
It's just that HeisenKitten 'pyar bhari nokjhonk' is currently the most entertaining thing on IF 😆
If this looks like a pyar bhari nokjhok to you, I suggest that you get your eyes checked.

Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Everyone should jump in and join the fun. Speaking of which, let’s get this thread a bit more exciting. Heisen, if you’re going to take over this thread then at least answer the question. A member has killed you (me) and another has hooked up with you (Bear). No one wants to marry you yet. Now your turn. 😆
On that note Smitten, I’m waiting for your list too.
When I don't have a list, I'm knee deep in $hit here.... 😆 do you really wanna throw me to the wolves with a list of actual names here? Forget about it ....maybe when I'm feeling masochistic, I'll consider it. 😆
So far, no one wants to do anything with me and I'm more than okay with it ..... Baal Baal bachna = me right now.
Have you been keeping up with members who've got their eyes set on you here?
God... I never thought I would be using this GIF but here it goes!!!!
Have you? 😆

Originally posted by: O6HEJJBKWIFPG6TM
If this looks like a pyar bhari nokjhok to you, I suggest that you get your eyes checked.
But according to Heisen its like this 👇

Kaun kiske peeche hai kuch samajh hi nahi aata but it's fun 🤣
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
https://youtu.be/JxWQ5vpEXs8?si=mKTnopbVubw1QSNA Sudhir Chowdhury who is known for spreading misinformation is now with DD . Under the guise of...
Repeated topic
Please delete
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/aamir-khan-60-to-get-married-third-time-will-tie-the-knot-with-girlfriend-gauri-spratt-report_234712...
12