Originally posted by: nautankitadka
It is sooooooo nice to meet lost friends then re!! Thanks for remembering me😭🤗
Yes, I had kept that UN for many many years 😆
Yes its always nice to see old friends coz most of my old friends left IF 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
It is sooooooo nice to meet lost friends then re!! Thanks for remembering me😭🤗
Yes, I had kept that UN for many many years 😆
Yes its always nice to see old friends coz most of my old friends left IF 🤗
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Yes its always nice to see old friends coz most of my old friends left IF 🤗
I get that. I miss my NAUC, KUDCA, MHRW, K&S and EDKV folks so much ❤️
I was most active on those forums 🤗
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
I get that. I miss my NAUC, KUDCA, MHRW, K&S and EDKV folks so much ❤️
I was most active on those forums 🤗
Yeah i was active in IPK, MJHT, Geet and many other forums now only active in game forums (all this games i mean)🤣 i miss it
toh Tumhe kia laga mein serious hoo 😲
Movie Dekhni padegi answer dhundhne k lie 😡
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Razia, welcome back dearie 🤗
Eid Mubarak! How art thee? Long time no see..
Tannu🤗 You're back on your previous UN! Didn't know we could go back!
Thank you❤️
Eid Mubarak🤗
Good. What about you?
Few other things got in the the way so...
Why Minionite is not playing? It would have been fun with tables turned 😉
Not enough time. And I'm already doing more than enough. 😆
Aur waise bhi meri BW knowledge is unparalleled to anyone. I'm here to laugh at everyone's wrong answers. 🤣
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Shreya behen toh anda party ke baad kahi dikh hi nhi rahi mujhe😭

Kuch to chakkar hai.. when Minionite plays Minion doesn't play, when Minion plays minionite doesn't play.
We are MIDs. Of course we both won't play together.
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Yeah i was active in IPK, MJHT, Geet and many other forums now only active in game forums (all this games i mean)🤣 i miss it
Aww 😆
Well, hope you find some more on the way 🤗
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
9