They won't do it..research karna means mehnath karna for work..they don't do that🤡
Of course.. Those who don't know the difference between pregnancy mood swings & schizophrenia.. It's too much to ask they would research for sepsis & it's management
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
They won't do it..research karna means mehnath karna for work..they don't do that🤡
Of course.. Those who don't know the difference between pregnancy mood swings & schizophrenia.. It's too much to ask they would research for sepsis & it's management
Originally posted by: rishton_khiston
It's not my fault you can't relate. You live in your la la land, I live in mine.
Maybe before being so controlling about who can say what they want, when they want, which episode they want take a step back.
You definitely don't own this EDT. Nor do I.
Do you see me mocking your opinion? Why do you try to do so with mine?
I agree with u today..seriously..😆
There are no boundaries to Bhabhi-Devar relationship in PS which is very disheartening to see 😭
Years ago when Shiva and Dhara auditioned for lead roles, there was a reason for casting director not to choose them as couple, I now understand why.
This track is not worth watching for me.
So boring and all nonsense track.
are they really having some credible competition or just some random people participating
Anything in today episode worth watching??
Or should i just skip and be safe
Originally posted by: majoni03
Ps is safe as of now.. But sp has two more shows lined up
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1521359561298350080?s=20&t=qEPG2mhG3ZIbVoJCZde8Dw
Which new shows? Any promo came?
Anything in today episode worth watching??
Or should i just skip and be safe
You can skip it because the synopsis is correct for today's episode. Shiva wins the second round, Rishita gets mad, and Gaumbi is admitted to the hospital.
Originally posted by: majoni03
Ps is safe as of now.. But sp has two more shows lined up
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1521359561298350080?s=20&t=qEPG2mhG3ZIbVoJCZde8Dw
I have watched her in jhansi ki rani
Promo does looks different and interesting.
There are no boundaries to Bhabhi-Devar relationship in PS which is very disheartening to see 😭
Years ago when Shiva and Dhara auditioned for lead roles, there was a reason for casting director not to choose them as couple, I now understand why.
So it's all communication gap between writers and casting director..aaahh...now I get it..😎
There are no boundaries to Bhabhi-Devar relationship in PS which is very disheartening to see 😭
Years ago when Shiva and Dhara auditioned for lead roles, there was a reason for casting director not to choose them as couple, I now understand why.
I cant even think about imaging them as a couple if that would have really happened. 🤣