Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
How do you know that?😡 I claimed him first even before he dated Aiza😈
Dimag tikh karr 😡 why would you even think of marrying him, he looks like larki with dharri🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
How do you know that?😡 I claimed him first even before he dated Aiza😈
Dimag tikh karr 😡 why would you even think of marrying him, he looks like larki with dharri🤣
Originally posted by: Ash_Smash
Dimag tikh karr 😡 why would you even think of marrying him, he looks like larki with dharri🤣
Nina yeh dekh🤣
Originally posted by: AdrakKombucha
I personally don't like her as much, I mean of course above average hai. But she has beautiful eyes. ❤️
I prefer Ramsha or Kubra 😂
Which one ?
Ramsha I think her name is