im liking this⭐️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
im liking this⭐️
Bruh, why they using the music from a Tamil song for the background music in this promo (40 - 50 seconds)? 😲
Originally posted by: canuck-umz
Bruh, why they using the music from a Tamil song for the background music in this promo (40 - 50 seconds)? 😲
Usually in Pakistani telefilms they use indian music I've noticed.
no one really talks about it but I've noticed it for years
Chaudhary and Sons 1-3 days of Eid
So we have
Bhagam bhaag
Afrah Tafreeh
Chand raat aur chandni
Love life ka law
Kaanpein tang rahi hain
Dream villa ki confused love story
Saeedabad ki saeeda
Siwaiyyan
I'm looking forward to Afrah Tafreeh
Had really liked Bilal Khan in Khamoshi
Originally posted by: azaanabbas
Usually in Pakistani telefilms they use indian music I've noticed.
no one really talks about it but I've noticed it for years
True, some of those are obvious but because this is a song from a Tamil film and one that is almost 15 years old, it stands out less and especially since Pakistanis don't really watch South Indian films as much so they are more likely to get away with it.
Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi
So we have
Bhagam bhaag
Afrah Tafreeh
Chand raat aur chandni
Love life ka law
Kaanpein tang rahi hain
Dream villa ki confused love story
Saeedabad ki saeeda
Siwaiyyan
I'm looking forward to Afrah Tafreeh
Had really liked Bilal Khan in Khamoshi
Naina Ki Sharafat which was a web mini series will air as a telefilm on Express tv from 6_ 9 pm on Eid day 2:
There's also this Eid telefilm : Pyar Mubarak , starring: Affan Waheed and Sidra Niazi
https://youtu.be/111PC1hMj5I