Btw
Btw
As I skip soo much
Can someone tell me Dev ki absense ka reason show mein kya dikha rahe hain ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Btw
Btw
As I skip soo much
Can someone tell me Dev ki absense ka reason show mein kya dikha rahe hain ?
Originally posted by: Priyal_10
It's a training for testing job😆
It's nice but time consuming as I have to manage college also side by side, hence I couldn't come here often🥲
Aww, that's alright,love. Work and college comes first.😆 All the very best, love ❤️
I didn't know you were a computer student.😆
Originally posted by: PoohNotFound
Yaar one doubt, How many months is Rishu-baby?
No one knows this
I think makers ne as usual abhi decide nahi kiya 😆
Originally posted by: Palak2812
Btw
Btw
As I skip soo much
Can someone tell me Dev ki absense ka reason show mein kya dikha rahe hain ?
Yes, I wanna know this too.😆
He is out grocery shopping for pags
Aap logon ko sach much nahi pata 🤣🤣🤣
He has been sent on a business trip by Janu for PAGS to meet with wholesale suppliers in Mumbai and Delhi to talk about supplying for PAGS. It was told that he has gone on a weeklong trip in Kaandyaland 🤣
It has been already 3 days since he left 😆
Twitter people are trending boycott bhaabijaap👏.. Shiva and Dhara scenes need to stop
Dev reminds me of the dad that went out to get milk and never came back
I will flip if theres a shivi scene tom 🤪
Originally posted by: Priyal_10
Deeps❤️🤗how r you?
No🤣 I saw only few scenes of ShiVi marriage and hoil..
I went across few pages🤭🤣yaha alag hi drama chal Raha tha🤣
I am fine dear..🤗
Ohh yes...since the episodes were crap..some have found different form of entertainment to entertain us..😆