I got under 500 as well🤣 But i didnt marked it coz it felt to cheap😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I got under 500 as well🤣 But i didnt marked it coz it felt to cheap😆
Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki
ya please do msg me the link. this question will be reviewed again anyways.
I also sent u link where it shows 1540 but on sale for 1100 something like that
Verdict for Q4:
This question will be discarded due to conflict in multiple answers. Everyone will be auto-allocated 1 point for this too. As for the bonus question for Q4, that will be discarded and no bonus for this question.
That earring owner really owes me a free pair of earrings 😡
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
I got under 500 as well🤣 But i didnt marked it coz it felt to cheap😆
I wanna do some shopping from that cheap link 🤣
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
I got under 500 as well🤣 But i didnt marked it coz it felt to cheap😆
Now the IF advertisements keep recommending me these earrings at every page!!!🤣🤣
Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki
Verdict for Q4:
This question will be discarded due to conflict in multiple answers. Everyone will be auto-allocated 1 point for this too. As for the bonus question for Q4, that will be discarded and no bonus for this question.
That earring owner really owes me a free pair of earrings 😡
🤣 Give that to us for free for Round 3
that owner needs to give me some free earrings for that😡Originally posted by: average-student
I can also PM you links where the NOW world famous earrings are $8 and $14 😆
Its Indian shopping site Meesho😆
omg same 🤣 cursed earrings🤣Originally posted by: Dewy_Gypsy
Now the IF advertisements keep recommending me these earrings at every page!!!🤣🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I also sent u link where it shows 1540 but on sale for 1100 something like that
These famous jhumkas are available all over the world with all prices 🤣 from 200-20000 🤣🤣🤣
Completed 150 pages New Word Game Continue playing here Select a word from the posted song Tu meri main tera Duniya jale tho jale Dil Tera ye...
Second letter's First word , ( previously it was first letter,'s second word ) Example Pyaar kabhi kam na karna sanam K
Ok its easy. I say two people/things/places and you say who you would save out of them both and then the next person makes 2 other...
This thread Completed 150 pages New thread opened for continuation. Select the lyrics word from the Above person's post. Mera dil bhi kitna...
264