Sehan os my first love

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

One day just one day things turn up side down for Yohan because his new personal assistant has just Drop a childhood photo with her parents giving him the biggest shock of his life.

she is non other the Mahira his little sweetheart for whome his heart still beats,but how is that possible she can't be Mahira this can't be truth but his it is possible that Miss Sejal Kotadia use to look same as Mahira in childhood.

Mahira is from Kashmir and sejal from jamnagar this thing in confusing as hell he this his live can't get more complicated by then it did feel like his head is  going  to explode.

he was ready to sacrifice his life for his sister happiness giving up the hope to get Mahira and lead a happy life but know this has to happen is has to figer out what was the truth

He remembered that he gave Sejal sketch to a private detective (I don't really know who he gave sketch plz in my story it private detective ) asking to find out about her before she made entry and gave all information about herself he decided to call him and Ask (y for yohan P.d private detective)

Y: I ask you to give we information about the girl  what happened? 

P.d :yes sir I collected all information about her but as you said you already entracted with her I didn't sent you the information .do you still need it 

Y: yes provide it at the earliest

P.d : yes sir I am forwarding you the file right know 

(Within few minutes yohan received the file ).

Going through the file Youhan got the confirmation of sehan is his mahira 

Mahira who lost her family in an terorist attack as her father was a informer of Army  and and considering the safety was sent to gujrat far away from KashmirWere her new family named her Sejal .

yohan don't know what to do he finally and answer that why was he so attached to Sejal from day one the first met at Kashmir  feeling bad for punishing  her  on his mother bersi, why he want her to dress good for his sister engagement ,hurt when she considering him wrong or when she  helped   her sister getting married without his knowledge hurt him 

When she was stuck in freezer that thing scared his if something happed to his his care for her 

Maybe because his heart know she was his Mahira

Now what is he going can he let go his childhood love when she is now in front of this eyes.

no he can't he will think of some way so that Mahira can be his he want her in his life he already love Mahira and is attracted to Sejal he can see his mother reflection in Sejal as much as he can't let her go he will figer out a way to make her his forever and never let go .

He has no clear idea about how he's going to do it dut will figer out a way to make it happen now Sejal and yohar are forever and it he dam sure he will make it happen 

With determined eyes and smile he said 

Y : get ready to be mine ms Sejal Kotadia no no 

Mrs Sejal Yohon Nanda I love you

I think they have to go very far. way yet to recognise each other at the moment she suspect him for all the crimes but its ghar ka dammad causing all the problems .

I agree with you in this one  but I am deying to see Yohan recation on Sejal Mahira twist 

Thanks for writing on Sehan. I've been checking for Sehan ffs. 

Liked your OS. 

I'm excited to see how Yohan would woo Sejal.

I would love to read more of your writings on Yohan and Sejal. Do write more. 

Thank you so much for your compliments would try to write more

Lovely os.. 

Do write more on this lovely couple

Originally posted by shiyvariya

One day just one day things turn up side down for Yohan because his new personal assistant has just Drop a childhood photo with her parents giving him the biggest shock of his life.

she is non other the Mahira his little sweetheart for whome his heart still beats,but how is that possible she can't be Mahira this can't be truth but his it is possible that Miss Sejal Kotadia use to look same as Mahira in childhood.

Mahira is from Kashmir and sejal from jamnagar this thing in confusing as hell he this his live can't get more complicated by then it did feel like his head is  going  to explode.

he was ready to sacrifice his life for his sister happiness giving up the hope to get Mahira and lead a happy life but know this has to happen is has to figer out what was the truth

He remembered that he gave Sejal sketch to a private detective (I don't really know who he gave sketch plz in my story it private detective ) asking to find out about her before she made entry and gave all information about herself he decided to call him and Ask (y for yohan P.d private detective)

Y: I ask you to give we information about the girl  what happened? 

P.d :yes sir I collected all information about her but as you said you already entracted with her I didn't sent you the information .do you still need it 

Y: yes provide it at the earliest

P.d : yes sir I am forwarding you the file right know 

(Within few minutes yohan received the file ).

Going through the file Youhan got the confirmation of sehan is his mahira 

Mahira who lost her family in an terorist attack as her father was a informer of Army  and and considering the safety was sent to gujrat far away from KashmirWere her new family named her Sejal .

yohan don't know what to do he finally and answer that why was he so attached to Sejal from day one the first met at Kashmir  feeling bad for punishing  her  on his mother bersi, why he want her to dress good for his sister engagement ,hurt when she considering him wrong or when she  helped   her sister getting married without his knowledge hurt him 

When she was stuck in freezer that thing scared his if something happed to his his care for her 

Maybe because his heart know she was his Mahira

Now what is he going can he let go his childhood love when she is now in front of this eyes.

no he can't he will think of some way so that Mahira can be his he want her in his life he already love Mahira and is attracted to Sejal he can see his mother reflection in Sejal as much as he can't let her go he will figer out a way to make her his forever and never let go .

He has no clear idea about how he's going to do it dut will figer out a way to make it happen now Sejal and yohar are forever and it he dam sure he will make it happen 

With determined eyes and smile he said 

Y : get ready to be mine ms Sejal Kotadia no no 

Mrs Sejal Yohon Nanda I love you

Good story.Hope to see more FF from your side.Considering the fact that Sejal is a Spy perhaps Yohan could also be written as an Undercover Spy in some other FF.